x-box 360 idea was stolen from playstation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
who cares, X-box owners always tried to say the PS3 has no exclusives, i certainly havent seen that said in a while i wonder why? You fucken sneeze on a X-Box it breaks mean while i havent had 1 problem with my PS3, yall do the math
LOL Gears of War series shits on every ps3 exclusive and has more replay value than any exclusive game on ps3. Don't even bring in Halo for 1st person in the convo, with the best stats keeping in the console gaming market. Halo Reach will make shit even better.

My Xbox has RROD on me once and I've had my Elite since they came out and play many hours on it. LOL there I said it again.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
um the same gears of war that they never even gave a shit bout fixing online? and i noticed that the xbox online gets hacked a lot more and you can get banned for gettin reported the fuck kinda shit is that
They did fix a long time ago some imbalances, but host will always be host, just gotta adjust to that shit. Have your starting 5 and its the best experience in team gaming.

Jan 18, 2006
Killzone 2 shits all over overrated ass gow. Don't even bother saying halo, thats for little dorks that play world of craft and shit. Yall got an ok version of final fantasy to bad the real good one thats coming out will only be on ps3. X-boxs run is just about over

Jan 18, 2006
uh, there saying its an upgrade not a new console and they still havent said exactly what. Microsoft basically being jews and instead of waiting and giving a nice beefed up console its like what they do with PC's and you have to always upgrade your graphics card and shit. Im glad Playstation is waiting and will deliver a next level console not somewhere stuck in the middle or less

May 6, 2009
I have both and only use my PS3 for the Blu-Ray player, and a few of the exclusive games. The online is absolute trash compared to Xbox live, and I mostly play games online. Again, no bias here, I have both...just telling it like it is.

Jan 18, 2006
that's fine I never said it wasn't however I seriously doubt folks that own ps3's and not 360's really care. its certainly not much enough of a difference to determine 360 is just so much better especially since the fail rates were so much higher on the 360

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
pretty sure hella people on MW2 use the term noob tuber
nah the term "n00b tuber" was coined in Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare cuz of so much fucks using that perk on their assault weapons.

"nOOb" became more popular in Counter-Strike.

Before that shit they used "Newbie" in Quake, Avp, Unreal Tournament, Tribes late 90s.

In Gears of War 2 I created the term "Get Raped" and shit spread like a wildfire. Because the last guy to be downed always got the treatment.

In Halo 3 the popular saying became "T-bagged". To crouch on a dead opponent.

May 4, 2002
nah the term "n00b tuber" was coined in Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare cuz of so much fucks using that perk on their assault weapons.

Before that shit they used "Newbie" in Quake, Avp, Unreal Tournament, Tribes late 90s.

In Gears of War 2 I created the term "Get Raped" and shit spread like a wildfire. Because the last guy to be downed always got the treatment.

come on now. LOL

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com

I remember people sayin' "n00b" back when I played Team Fortress (Quake mod)... that was when I was 12 or 13... I'm sure it's older than that though...

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I remember people sayin' "n00b" back when I played Team Fortress (Quake mod)... that was when I was 12 or 13... I'm sure it's older than that though...
Right on but it was popularized in CS though as was w00t. Yea, I didnt play TF much or TF2 you may be right of its roots as valve created TF2 then evolved to more mods on Half life like Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat. So gamers must of switched games in the evolution process bringing with them the lingo.

Aug 24, 2003
tribes shit on all games period and still shits on all games period to this day, and i wouldve owned the shit out of anyone on this board period guaranteed. hands down the greatest multiplayer shooter ever made

halo looks like a faggot knockoff of tribes to me.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
that's fine I never said it wasn't however I seriously doubt folks that own ps3's and not 360's really care. its certainly not much enough of a difference to determine 360 is just so much better especially since the fail rates were so much higher on the 360

actually.... it is
im sure that 360 pushes more units
they are way too user friendly
and ive played my xbox EVERY DAY FOR FUCCIN HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS since I got that muthafucca over a year ago
not even a whisper of a problem
while my brand fuccin new ps3 slim be freezin up on me
tell it to somebody that doesnt know what theyre talkin about
xbox is shittin on ps3

Jan 18, 2006
lol I don't have any problems at all with my 40 gb normal sized and I've had my shit almost 2.5 years. ps3 has almost caught up console sales wise and have far less broken consoles, basically Microsoft beat themselves when they couldn't put out a properly working $300 to $400 console. if x-box is even ahead in sales at this point its cuz a lot of people had to buy a new one.

Please believe ps4 is gonna absolutely shit on anything Microsoft plans to put out cuz playstation is not bullshitting with some half ass upgraded system next year. Sony is taking proper time to put together a next generation system

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
actually.... it is
im sure that 360 pushes more units
they are way too user friendly
and ive played my xbox EVERY DAY FOR FUCCIN HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS since I got that muthafucca over a year ago
not even a whisper of a problem
while my brand fuccin new ps3 slim be freezin up on me
tell it to somebody that doesnt know what theyre talkin about
xbox is shittin on ps3
i should prop my goddamn self

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
tribes shit on all games period and still shits on all games period to this day, and i wouldve owned the shit out of anyone on this board period guaranteed. hands down the greatest multiplayer shooter ever made

halo looks like a faggot knockoff of tribes to me.
Halo don't have turrets or respawn vehicles on demand, can't carry 8 fuckers in a pod while blasting to get to the Flag. Huge maps, Your right in a way because the gameplay had more features and shit in what you can overall do, but Halo has great graphics and no jetpack, until Halo Reach.

They are two way different games, Tribes being a more massive server. In Tribes everybody had a jetpack, different body types some with more power but your more slower depending on what body type. Damn Section 8 fucked up bad in trying to bring the glory back. They just couldn't do it same way Xbox reg failed in bringing in Counter-Strike.