x-box 360 idea was stolen from playstation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
lol I don't have any problems at all with my 40 gb normal sized and I've had my shit almost 2.5 years. ps3 has almost caught up console sales wise and have far less broken consoles, basically Microsoft beat themselves when they couldn't put out a properly working $300 to $400 console. if x-box is even ahead in sales at this point its cuz a lot of people had to buy a new one.

Please believe ps4 is gonna absolutely shit on anything Microsoft plans to put out cuz playstation is not bullshitting with some half ass upgraded system next year. Sony is taking proper time to put together a next generation system
I hope your right the better the competition is the better the games and console systems will be for us consumers. If there was only 1 they would be slacking and throwing whatever the fuck they want at us like WWE.

Jan 12, 2006
actually.... it is
im sure that 360 pushes more units
they are way too user friendly
and ive played my xbox EVERY DAY FOR FUCCIN HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS since I got that muthafucca over a year ago
not even a whisper of a problem
while my brand fuccin new ps3 slim be freezin up on me
tell it to somebody that doesnt know what theyre talkin about
xbox is shittin on ps3
God of War 3, Kill Zone 2 and Uncharted 2

those 3 titles alone basically made me abandon my CrapBox. only reason im still holding on to it is because of Halo reach

Aug 24, 2003
this is a toss up... i hate the xbox 360 cause of the controllers and the fact that the online gamers are a bunch of retards. and all my friends have had to send theirs back at least one time and it takes them like a month to fix it. left for dead is hella fun but i cant get over the fact that its using steam or valves engine... how many times do i have to play half life? just cause its some zombie skins arent fooling me... but for what it is its fun. but ps3 has no games

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
this is a toss up... i hate the xbox 360 cause of the controllers and the fact that the online gamers are a bunch of retards. and all my friends have had to send theirs back at least one time and it takes them like a month to fix it. left for dead is hella fun but i cant get over the fact that its using steam or valves engine... how many times do i have to play half life? just cause its some zombie skins arent fooling me... but for what it is its fun. but ps3 has no games

Console gamers are more retarded lol right about that unless they are hardcore gamers with experience with PC games, there was a recent study saying the more games you play you get more brain activity and makes you smarter.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,591378,00.html

Late 90's and early 2000 PC gamers we never had to buy maps we got our shit free because of dudes making there own shit. All we had to do was download. That's why regular Xbox couldn't compete with PC the only good shooter game out for online play was Halo 2 the others you could play on PC. I got San Andreas for Xbox I remember though. The other game that made fooz forget about online play.

Aug 24, 2003
Late 90's and early 2000 PC gamers we never had to buy maps we got our shit free because of dudes making there own shit.
lol right. thats how i look at games like left 4 dead. its like some stoners were sitting around thinking dude... what if we took half-life.. and made it zombie apocalypse?? nothing but a 60$ map and skin pack, lol. 90s and early 2k pc games were legendary... these 90's babies know nothing about it and never will. i die a little inside when i hear stuff like modernwarfare 2 or halo3 or wahtever is a revolutionary online team play game or has changed gaming. lmao

Jan 18, 2006
if u don't have both systems it doesn't take much to validate it and uncharted 2 was game of the year, u sayen its not is just ur opinion where as it was named game of the year