X And Mr.Doc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Does N E Body know why x dissed mr.doc what is up wit that beef :In 95' u was settrippin bloccsyle but i heard u be kickin it wit cops Now: hit me up on the info
:siccness:

Dec 17, 2004
Just Fill me in didnt ask 4 ur stupid ass answer how bout u search this shit then come back and tell me bout it 2 siccmade loc

Apr 6, 2004
Does anyone know who X is talking about, by name, when he says "when we first hit the yard you had a mean mug, it was me Tee Tone, and D Dub, something something... you tried to say it was coo, but it ain't never gone be cool, fuck ya'll fools! Baby I'm sett' rippin cuz you made me!"

I think it was some Ru's about some other shit. The whole story is pretty choppy. I'm completely familliar with the night of the Hariss murder, and how X's homie was jumped by some bloods that night, and him and 2 homies went to retaliate and what not, then bumped into momdukes by accident... But what was all that... "we were supposed to hold court in them street blocks, but when it got hard nigga's chosed ton keeznop. instead of ride, you provided all the info... to put it simpol, nigga you's an eezno!"

Shed some light for your folks!