X and Lynch album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
what approach do you expect them come wit? that old sick shit or the raw lyrics like they been droppin' lately?

what are ur predictions?

B

Blackjack 1577

He's talkin about Speak Mo Evil.

I don't think they gonna go back to that old style, they'll probably come with some new shit like what they've been doing lately. As long as it sounds raw, then I'll cop it.

Sep 23, 2002
i meant on the projects Lynch and X are workin' on together. since this has been a long time coming, what do you expect from the first one to drop?

i wouldnt mind hearing some Lynch beats, they are way past due man. and i wonder if they might go back to the siccness days and drop a few tracks on that type of shit. but i know the lyrics will be raw either way it goes. i cant call it, but i know what i'd like to see.

they dont even need features, it could hurt more than help. yet it doesnt matter 'cause they both outshine whoever they work wit.

Apr 18, 2003
i hope it DONT have features. but i think lynch will be on at least some tracks cuz he producing it, so why not? lynch will probably have the "lbi" style, an raided the "initiation" style. but i wont be suprised if they do an old skool track. ya know, "ripgutsiccnesspt.2shit". catch my drift? lol

Jun 24, 2003
I dont give a fucc Anything wit out Hollis near the cd will be filthy. I think there should be some dark hard hittin beats and then some like "FUCCUTOO". I just want A tight album

B

Blackjack 1577

I hope it don't have any features either. Cause I wanna see X and Lynch do they thang on their own, over some tight beats.

Sep 23, 2002
yeah its been a long time coming and now its bout to happen. they never needed features in the past when they worked together, even tho it wasnt too much. but wit that kind of combo you know its gonna be heat so theres no need for nobody else to hop on the shit, it could hurt more than help unless the person is a flame spitter ( t-nutty, sicx, zagg, tech9ne, lunasicc ) or tight wit them hooks ( luni, d-dub, first degree ). but either way its gonna be a classic and i'm snatchin' it up. no need to give it a preview and fuck a download, this project needs the fans support

Apr 18, 2003
hell ya. just to through one out to yall. what if the just dont have a mix? i know that wont happen, but what if? shti would suck, but i would still knock that shit. to me, that will never happen

Sep 23, 2002
i dont see how it couldnt happen since it happened before. but i'd buy it anyway. X an Lynch are 2 people i dont even need to question when it comes to the music. whatever comes out by them is what i pick up and i havent been disappointed yet. even wit the hollis and cedsing shit. lol

made me anticipate more shit