Wyclef's other ISH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006
We know that Wyclef does the hip hop thang.. well but yall know him for his other ish too.. songwriter the musician.. that album Carnival I aka mass conscious pop.. well he is back at it again with Carnival II set to drop 12/4.. the single I am FEELING big time... Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) Akon and Lil Wayne are on the track too.. definitely something refreshing to hear.. he nailed it at The Dream Concert - MLK Memorial at Radio City Music Halll

http://musicbox.sonybmg.com/videos/wyclef/sweetest-girl

www.myspace.com/wyclefjean

Mar 13, 2003
I'm feelin this song and I never liked Wyclef, but recently i've been feelin the music he's been droppin....Must be maturity!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Its good to see him doing something original and put Lil Wayne and Akon on the CD. You dont see too many features with those guys. Hopefully the MTV crowd will be feeling this as well because its really hard to break a single with someone like Akon in it...

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
^lol

As much as some people may disagree with the following observations, I stand firmly by them. Let us note first of all that it is immature and stupid of Mr. Wyclef Jean to impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior he disapproves of. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to pronounce the truth and renounce the lies, and that's why I say that it's possible that he doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of phallocentrism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we address the real issues faced by mankind. The impact of his misguided, wicked claims is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that I am reminded of the quote, "The world would be a much better place to live if he stopped trying to make mountains out of molehills." This comment is not as brazen as it seems because Wyclef hates you -- yes, you, because you, like me, want to follow knowledge like a sinking star beyond the utmost bound of human thought. No doubt, I never asked Wyclef to tell me how to live my life. But Wyclef should clarify his point so people like you and me can tell what the heck he's talking about. Without clarification, Wyclef's dissertations sound lofty and include some emotionally charged words but don't really seem to make any sense. There is one final irony to my story. Mr. Wyclef Jean is intentionally being harebrained.

Feb 17, 2006
Ry said:
Its good to see him doing something original and put Lil Wayne and Akon on the CD. You dont see too many features with those guys. Hopefully the MTV crowd will be feeling this as well because its really hard to break a single with someone like Akon in it...
dream on...i don't see it happening anytime soon

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
Ry said:
rofl