WWYD if 10 goons jumped you & jacked $92,000 worth of jewlry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WWYD if 10 goons jumped you & jacked $92,000 worth of jewelry?

• A.) Tell nothing to the police, hunt them down and knock them off one by one.

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • B.) Report to the police, giving no names, for insurance purposes (such as if you were car-jacked).

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • C.) That would not happen. Fools would be busted on at first sight.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • D.) I would not wear $92,000 worth of jewelry out in public by myself, (or with Suge).

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • E.) Someone would be getting words on their picture.

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Jun 26, 2008
What would you do if 10 goons jumped you and jacked $92,000 worth of jewelry?

A.) Tell nothing to the police, hunt them down and knock em off one by one.

B.) Report to the police, but give no names, for insurance purposes (such as if you were car-jacked).

C.) That would not happen, fools would be busted on at first sight.

D.) I would never wear $92,000 worth of jewelry out in public, by myself (or with Suge).

Mar 12, 2010
D FOR SURE SOME PEOPLE GOT NO SENSE. YOU CAN WEAR WHATEVER YOU LIKE ANYWHERE YOU LIKE BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH COMMON SENSE NOT TO WEAR THAT MUCH BLING WITHOUT BACK UP WHETHER IT BE A HEATER OR SOME HOMIES FROM THE BLOCK

Nov 1, 2005
the real question is why does yukmouth even OWN $92,000 in jewelry

he might have a little money, but he doesn't have money like that... unless he made some ridiculously good investments with that one hit wonder luniz money

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
D is obviously the best choice, but at the same time, why are some niggas acting like they wouldnt call police at the same time? Keep it real mayne, just because you call police does NOT make you less of a man or a snitch. Shit, if someone broke into your house, what would you do? Sit around and say nothing while the nigga keeps getting away?

Sorry for the extra ramblin, but just my extra 2 cents

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
goon squad

but all that woulda coulda shits for the birds, you dont got 90,000 dollars worth of jewelery so youll never know what youll do in that situation, get back to me when someone in this room got enough cash to put a house (somewhere in the south, not in cali) around they neck

and with that said im just not a flashy nigga, shit attracts unwanted attention and id rather take 92 thou to make 200 thou

but ONCE AGAIN i dont have 92 thousand much less to spend on a chain so to me this question is kinda like...much ado about nada

Jun 26, 2008
goon squad

but all that woulda coulda shits for the birds, you dont got 90,000 dollars worth of jewelery so youll never know what youll do in that situation, get back to me when someone in this room got enough cash to put a house (somewhere in the south, not in cali) around they neck

and with that said im just not a flashy nigga, shit attracts unwanted attention and id rather take 92 thou to make 200 thou

but ONCE AGAIN i dont have 92 thousand much less to spend on a chain so to me this question is kinda like...much ado about nada
The amount of money is irrelevant Whether it be $92,000 or $2000. So let me rephrase the question. What would you do if you got jacked for, lets say your car? That is of course, if you have one.