www.WickedUnderground.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
and my lil hair i have says thx
dude i do kinda feel bad for ya. 21?! damn! im 31 and am just now getting hella bright ass white silver hair on the sides like paulie walnuts on the sapranos so i gotta forever keep a close ass fade so the hairs dont grow out. plus i gotta pick em outta my goatee too. but you two hill jack motherfuckers are on some other shit! bald at 21!?

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
dude i do kinda feel bad for ya. 21?! damn! im 31 and am just now getting hella bright ass white silver hair on the sides like paulie walnuts on the sapranos so i gotta forever keep a close ass fade so the hairs dont grow out. plus i gotta pick em outta my goatee too. but you two hill jack motherfuckers are on some other shit! bald at 21!?
Thats WTF im sayin.... I suppose ive been through sum stressful shit ... like preety common .. i have a 5 month lil girl... kinda stressful ... i dred my hair back in high school that was the main killer of the lil hair i have... and the hair dye... so ya thats that in a nut shell... but wat eves fuck it, i rock that shit anyways and just through a fitted cap over my dome...