www.teccanina.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
one thing i've learned.......never promise a drop date on your website.....i've seen this site was supposed to be opened like 3 times now.

I know i have no room to talk, but just thought I'd pass on this knowledge to others.....save yourself some stress and emails from other people.....don't promise an opening date!!!!!

Nick

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Yeah, take it from him... seriously. I know I was one of the guys bugging him too. So dont promise one.

Hahahahah, techn9nehq.com was supposed to open 4 months b4 it actually opened.

But its all jesus, it was all worth it because of the content and the exclusives.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Yeah, you know me Nick. I support www.techn9nehq.com to the fullest. And much props to my man DREW. Hes got some shit up his sleeve and hes helped me with my non computer ass.

Keep up the shit Tech,Nick, Swick, Drew and everyone at Strange MUSIC.

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Looks good man, its nice to see others dishing $$ out for a domain name as well for the love of Tech Keep up the good work and thanks for the support Ville, we plan to bring more stuff to ya.... SWICK

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Now it's getting confusing...why do we need another tech site? I know you guys want to show your love and shit but I mean all we really need is 1 message board. I started out at the whack ass yahoo club for tech n9ne and came to this. Now I'm in heaven compared to before and that's all I need. If we get too many sites and message boards then the group will be split up into 1/4 the size or just we will have redundant topics. That's just my opinion now I will go check out the site.

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
i agree that one big message board is enough, but the other board is not bad at all, also teccanina.com will have much more than just a board after it opens completely, so go check it out when it finally does open.