WWW.PIMP247.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Check out my folks right here. His name is Curtis Ellerson. He is oringinally from Seattle. He is and was a major factor of the Seattle Hip Hop Scene. He has a record label called Jus Cash Records. Home to High Performance, WoJack and Young Havnot.

Now he is in L.A. doing some major shit and showing local cats love. So peep his shit out and show some support. He was the cat that boycotted KUBE 93 to have them start playing local music. He was and still is an innovator.

We are working on some major shit right now that is going to cause some crazy shit. I can't really reveal it yet, but when the contracts are signed, I will let the cat out the bag.

He is also FunkDaddy's cuzzn. Check his shit out and let me know what you think.

www.pimp247.com

PEACE & BLESSINGS

May 4, 2002

Cinatra looks intresting...

Yeah Just Cash seems like they been at it for awhile, glad to see he still doing something. He put that Kazy D tape out also Til Ya Satisfied. He put out a Young Have Not album? or did he just work on the major leagues album? What is the P.B.L. album that it is talking about he put out?