www.Legal-Dope.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
Here's a new site that I got up where different connects contribute the material, but it all comes from one location within the United States. There will be alot more stuff added to the site over time an lately I been getting 9 albums up a day or sometimes more. If anyone's looking for a album then the best thing to do is message me with a list an I'll see if we have it.

http://www.legal-dope.com/

Feb 27, 2006
I feel what you're sayin with the bootlegging goin on, so I'm more than willing to provide anyone with scans or ringcodes to prove that they are the original copies. I don't know how I can be more legit than that. As for the legit list, I'll see if I can get some people to come by an comment on that.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Would you be able to provide more info on these?

Nice find on that Ryme C.. I've got a cd by a rapper called Ryme C outta Racine, '04.. but looks too young to be the same guy.. You have a small clip you can put up?

Mark Henry & MC Reese (I remember seein it on eBay, you can confirm they're from SF?)
Def Casper

Feb 27, 2006
I'm about to take the page down for Ryme C since it just went but there is a snippet from the album that was posted on Youtube, I'll post it for you below. Mark Henry & MC Reese is definitely from SF, but I'm not too sure where in California Def Casper is from.