www.homeboyrap.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
i really dont have any plans for a forum. i did it before and it flopped. foos like the siccness because they are free to talk shit without getting deleted and i dont play that shit. plus i could really care less about what others have to say.they can keep talking shit on this site. plus i really dont plan on distributing anymore. i will only be selling select products on the site

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Dope! time to steal my moms credit and debit cards again lol I used to do that when the old homeboyrap.com was up thats how I bought almost all the items I wanted from the site my mom got pissed when she found out but by then it was too late lol I used to try to beat my mom home so she wouldnt find the packages delivered to my house lol good times

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
Dope! time to steal my moms credit and debit cards again lol I used to do that when the old homeboyrap.com was up thats how I bought almost all the items I wanted from the site my mom got pissed when she found out but by then it was too late lol I used to try to beat my mom home so she wouldnt find the packages delivered to my house lol good times
Fuck all that, I used to print the invoice and send perico cash.
I wonder how many times hes told Davina the story of how he bought her cd....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Tellem bout that thug life reck!