www.giproductz.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
Greetings mere mortals. It has been a long time coming but the fabrication on the GI Productz website has finally arrived at a completed state after 10+ different layouts were designed. We are awaiting a response from our host company in regards to some server configurations that we need done & then it shall be presented to the public hopefully by the end of this week.

What to expect?

>> News about what is in the works & what to look for
>> Profiles of each of the Insaniax, pictures, wallpapers, link banners, etc
>> Over 30 tracks of audio, beats for sale *NOTE* Unreleased & unheard tracks will be available once we shuffle through the old material & make a few decisions as to what will be used & what will not
>> GI Productz for sale i.e. CDs *NOTE* GI apparel will be available in the very near future, so if you missed out on the shirts or sweaters on the first run you will have an opportunity to cop one this time around

Regards

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
Im going to be checking the site when Its done......I still remember one of the old ones when the artist section was called "patients"

S

Smurf@2099

I need to get a new GI shirt...T-One sent me one about 2 years ago...However the X-Fiance is attached to it & won't give it back