www.Crhymes.com is here!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2009
www.reverbnation.com
DAMN U BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH.. GOOD LOOKING THO ON THE THREADS HOMIE. I GOT A CD WITH UR NAME ON IT. I'LL SHOOT IT TO MY BRO TO SHOOT TO U.
Well Im only following a few folx on Twitter and you did blast the hell out of it yesterday. I then seen that it wasnt on here yet, so i took the liberty of posting it my self. Which cd are you talking about? I already copped your album.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Well Im only following a few folx on Twitter and you did blast the hell out of it yesterday. I then seen that it wasnt on here yet, so i took the liberty of posting it my self. Which cd are you talking about? I already copped your album.
WELL THEN I WILL BURN U A CD OF SOME EXCLUSIVE SHIT THAT DIDNT MAKE THE ALBUM. BTW.. I CHANGED UP THE SITE A LIL.. 2 NEW SONGS UP FOR DOWNLOAD AND I ADDED A CHAT ROOM AS WELL. GO PEEP www.CRHYMES.com

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
dam crhymes is flattering himself now?? haha just fuckin with you G props on the new tracks ima check em out
HAHAHAHA! U CRAZY G. ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW WHUT U THINK OF THEM JOINTS. AND THANKS FOR THE PROPS.

Crhymes be makin moves! Good shit dude.....stay on ya hustle and dont fall off!
IMA TRY NOT 2. THANKS FOR THE LOVE. DID U PEEP OR DOWNLOAD THE NEW JOINTS OFF www.CRHYMES.com YET?