WWF no more?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
LoLoLoL

WWF wresting got punked by the faggety Animals! thats some real WWF ATTITUDE, lol. I aint seein the rock lay smackdowns on nobody for it either. damn them animals.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that goldust picture is funny as hell. i'm startin to think that ric flair is a funny motherfucka though. woooooooo

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Damn I've gone throught 3 different stages with wrestling.

When I was 8-10 I used to watch that shit religiously. Then after that I fell off and never watched. Then in 10th grade I started watching it all the time again. Guess it was last year that I fell off again. I turn it on every couple weeks and I am totally lost to shit that's going on.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
the world wildlife fund had the WWF title first, like 20 or so years before Vince Jr. took over... they own other names too like ECW and WCW so we coulda saw WCW return.... but Hall got fired for being a drunk, same reason he was originally fired before NWO days, and Mr. Perfect started shit with Lesner on a plane... Goldust is on thin ice too