WWE TLC 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio ( Chairs match )

Lay-Cool (Layla and Michelle McCool) vs. Natalya and Beth Phoenix ( Tables match )

Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger for the IC

Sheamus vs. John Morrison ( Ladder match for the #1 contender spot to the WWE Championship )

John Cena vs. Wade Barrett ( Chairs match )

The Miz vs. Randy Orton (Tables match for the WWE Championship)

Kane vs. Edge TLC Match for the the World Heavyweight Championship

Card look cool, i'll try to catch a stream this sunday.....

Dec 4, 2004
it is a good lineup but I hate how WWE has these themed ppv's....now it doesn't mean shit....like do you really expect these to be good tables or ladder matches, they used to mean something and stand out.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
WTF is a chairs match is this a new type of match or can they just hit eachother with chairs? might as well be no DQ or in a cage to stop Nexus interference
Miz will retain, tables matches are perfect for an underdog win
I see Edge winning the title back, it would be cool if him and Paul were duping Kane with this whole kidnapping angle.
I see Morrison beating Shamus for a Miz and Morrison title match at the Royal Rumble
I think Kofi will beat the 2 bad guys to get the IC belt
Womens match is irrelevant picking beth and natalya
Rey will win against del rio and end this drawn out ass fued for good. whatever a chairs match is

Jun 9, 2007
Layla really needs a better partner... her beauty is being diminished by the toothpick that is Michele McCool.

a Layla / Mickie James team would've been perfection... of course, WWE blew that possibility.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
wheres the sexy or nekkid pics of her? i wanna see ass everywhere and tiddies maybe and if im lucky pussu but i doubt it

POAST EM NAO

Nov 14, 2002

This is a pic I took of her sitting on my sack...

Anyway I'll be looking for links tonight and I'll post what I find... Desirulez.net usually does the trick.

Jun 9, 2007
Interesting they finally gave Morrison a #1 contender shot, setting up a main event Miz / Morrison feud... nice finishing move at the end from the ladder too.