WWE Pro Wrestler Chris Benoit + Family found dead June 25th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
This article:
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/stc/top/2007/6/43.shtml

Other Sources:
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/chrisbenoit/articles/benoitupdate

Chris Benoit, 40, his wife Nancy (who was a manager in WCW in the 1990's as Woman) and his son Daniel, 7, were found dead in their home. They were found dead by the sheriff's department in Peachtree City, GA, after WWE officials contacted them because they were unable to reach Chris.

Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department told ABC News that there was no sign of gunshot wounds or stabbing. But they are not ruling out other causes, such as poisoning, suffocation, or strangulation. Although Pope noted he was not "confirming" any of these causes, just not ruling them out at this time.

An autopsy has been scheduled for Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. However, it could be weeks before there is a result.

Sources in the Fayette County Police Department are working under the theory that Chris Benoit killed Nancy on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, and then killed himself on Monday. The Wrestling Observer reported that it is believed that Chris Benoit's two other children were in Canada.

Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the living room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, according to an unnamed source in the department.

Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

WWE.com also confirmed that the deaths were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE has provided this timeline on the events over the past several days:

- Benoit was not at the Smackdown/ECW house show in Beaumont on Saturday, or in Houston for the Vengeance PPV, informing WWE that he had a family emergency.

- Benoit sent "curious text messages" to friends on Sunday morning, and concerns over the messages were sent to WWE representative Richard Hering.

- Richard Hering spoke to local authorities on Monday morning, requesting a "wellness check" at the Benoit residence.

- Local authorities found the bodies of Chris, Nancy, and Daniel at 2:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon after. Initial evidence has led authorities to believe Nancy and Daniel were killed sometime during the weekend, then Benoit killed himself on Monday.

- WWE officials in Corpus Christi were informed of the deaths at 4:00 p.m on Monday. WWE then held a meeting with wrestlers and talent, informing them of the deaths. WWE scrapped it's plans for Raw that night and made it a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. Fans were sent home. Wrestlers were also allowed to leave and mourn.

WWE also released the following statement:

"Chris was beloved among his fellow Superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his performance, and always showed respect for the business he loved, for his peers and towards his fans. This is a terrible tragedy and an unbearable loss. WWE extends its sincere condolences and prayers to the Benoit family and loved ones in this time of tragedy."

We here at WrestlingInc.com would like to offer our thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family and their relatives during this tragic time.

Apr 25, 2002
His wife obviously found out about Bush’s controlled demolition of the WTC in order to create a North American Union and had to be silenced. I mean the guy was Canadian right? NAU + Canadian wrestler . . . does it need to be spelled out for you people!

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
New from wwe.com

WWE® Shocked At Latest Developments In Benoit Tragedy, Concerned By Sensationalistic Reporting
Written: June 26, 2007STAMFORD, Conn., June 26, 2007 – World Wrestling Entertainment is stunned and saddened by the details released by local authorities concerning the double homicide-suicide involving Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son, Daniel.

However, WWE is concerned with the sensationalistic reporting and speculation being undertaken by some members of the media following the press conference held by the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department and the District Attorney. During the press conference, the investigating authorities made the following points, all of which run contrary to the media speculation that "roid rage" was a factor in the senseless murders and suicide:

1. The authorities stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.

2. Steroids were not, and could not, be related to the cause of death (asphyxiation). Authorities had no factual basis to speculate as to Benoit’s state of mind, and rightly did not do so.

3. Toxicology tests have not even been completed, so there is no current evidence that Benoit even had steroids or any other substance in his body. In that regard, on the last test done on Benoit by WWE's independently administered drug testing program, done on April 10, 2007, Benoit tested negative.

4. The physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage. The wife's feet and hands were bound and she was asphyxiated, not beaten to death. By the account of the authorities, there were substantial periods of time between the death of the wife and the death of the son, again suggesting deliberate thought, not rage. The presence of a Bible by each is also not an act of rage.

5. WWE strongly suggests that it is entirely wrong for speculators to suggest that steroids had anything to do with these senseless acts, especially when the authorities plainly stated there is no evidence that Benoit had steroids in his body, pending the toxicological reports, and that they had no evidence at this time as to the motive for these acts.

WWE is continuing to monitor the ongoing investigation being conducted by local authorities.

Apr 25, 2002
all wrestlers should kill themselves.. and they children and they wife if they like wrestlin'.. wrestlin' is a big part of american stupidity... i've yet to find an adult fan who isn't semi-retarded.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
you are dumb as fuck homeboy.
i remember in the beginning you used to debate, but once you were debated about your own beliefs, all you do now is post threads with a pic of bud and a stupid ass saying such as "i like to smoke"

and about the asian bashing, i was makin fun of the guys post before mine.
seriously tho, u need to take your bullshit to the open forum where you belong, unless you will begin contributing shit to this board.

Dec 25, 2003
Fuck that shit about draco lizards and NWO and the North American Union...HAHA dumb ass youtube watchers.

You motherfuckers dont know shit about shit. Its really called "The Hidden Hand". They also have ties to the "Black Pope" and "The African American Comic Con Group" and "Maroon Judas".

Serpentor obviously planted the bodies after Lady J and Storm Wolf failed to stop Cobra Commanders goons from putting poison gas in the garage. Any idiot could see that. Dumbasses.

Aug 7, 2006
Hemp said:
you are dumb as fuck homeboy.
i remember in the beginning you used to debate, but once you were debated about your own beliefs, all you do now is post threads with a pic of bud and a stupid ass saying such as "i like to smoke"
HHAHAHAHAAAAAH

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
WHITE DEVIL said:
Fuck that shit about draco lizards and NWO and the North American Union...HAHA dumb ass youtube watchers.

You motherfuckers dont know shit about shit. Its really called "The Hidden Hand". They also have ties to the "Black Pope" and "The African American Comic Con Group" and "Maroon Judas".

Serpentor obviously planted the bodies after Lady J and Storm Wolf failed to stop Cobra Commanders goons from putting poison gas in the garage. Any idiot could see that. Dumbasses.
I'll give you a B for effort. However, you guys need to come up with some new material. The Cobra Commander stuff is soooooo 2006 (better yet it's early 80's.)

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
nhojsmith said:
^^^dont sweat him godzilla, you are the siccness movie king, say whatever the fuck you want, that fool didnt even post in this thread except to rag out on you yet he is talking about "contributions"
so you ridin his cock just because he can find movies?
if you cant attain movies, music, or apps yet then you really need to learn how to use google buddy.
yes i did just post in this thread to rag him out because when i was viewing three other threads and seen his spam, i thought the same thing therefor i decided to say something about it the 4th time i seen his spam.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
nhojsmith said:
wahhhh wahhhhh, did your mommy forget to bottle feed you last night, pussy?

why dont you go contribute to the movie forum you crybaby bitch and bring the quality shit that your arch nemisis brings since its so easy. until then, ill assume you just have a man crush or that he fucked your girlfriend. have a nice day.
way to act mature...
lmao @ you still ridin his cock over him being able to google movies.
anyway your post shows your age and i wont be wasting my time with a mr fag-boy over his gay buddy's Google skills.