WWE FIRES A.W OVER THAT KOBE COMMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
in this facebook group i'm in, they stated that mid card wrestlers only get $500 each time they wrestle. and their travel expenses are not covered. WTF! all these fucks were bashing warrior when he held up Vinnie for money, dont sound like a bad idea now huh? lol
they need to make a union ASAP. now is the time. I'd go on tv too, bringing all this shit up. Linda's campaign team would have a stroke.
damn that mean they only getting like 150 or less. definately not worth it for the work they put themselves thru. AW can actually ruin her campagin if he get a good amount or ex wwe/wwf employees together to expose them.

Feb 8, 2003
The king was vicious back in the 90s. He needs to go back to that!

they say Vince is scared of the King thats why we never hear of no bad info on king backstage. word is back when jerry got fired from wwf he slapped the shit out of vince and told him to kiss his ass and he dont need them. then vince begged him to comeback and the king said for a pay raise so vince brought him back.

Feb 8, 2003
true. but you can apply that logic to us regular joes working 9 to 5's. some people who work for At&T are on strike in my neighborhood. and i thought the same thing, "how in the world could you go on strike during these times."
but who is gonna be hurt more financially all of the mid carders, or the WWE? No mid carders means no house shows, people pay to see whats on the house show, so if half the roster is on strike, people gonna want their money back and let the domino effect begin. a strike would also raise concerns to the stockholders as well. i think it is very beneficial for them to go on strike.
Off top i think AW is annoying, but if his contract did not state this was a reason for him to be terminated then its lawsuit time. But i'm sure it did, so he's fucked lol

exactly sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get a companys attention if they not listening. and not to mention midcarders work harder in the ring then the top guys like cena rather to impress or make the opponent look good

Feb 8, 2003
what i dont get is they let AW go within a week. but during the same week look lord tensai yet to recieve his punishment they said he was gonna get. and imo AW character is better then Tensai atleast AW got over with teh crowd more.

Tensai in trouble with WWE for racially insensitive Tout

Solidsnake_tiny by Geno Mrosko on Jul 31, 2012 9:22 PM EDT in WWE

As social media grows and becomes a bigger part of not just the regular man's daily life but those who do business in a public setting, the likelihood that we'll get folks stepping over the line grows exponentially.

Such was the case with Tensai, real name Matt Bloom, who sent out a Tout while he was driving with Sakamoto from Raw to Smackdown in Indianapolis and made a racially insensitive remark. Here's the text, seeing as the video has since been deleted:

"Driving to Indianapolis after Monday Night Raw and beating up Tyson Kidd. I got my personal chauffeur here, Sakamoto. Very, very dangerous to be driving with a Japanese person."

That's not what made it so bad, though. Right after he said that, he slapped Sakamoto in the side of the head and shouted, "Open your eyes."

This comes on the heels of A.W. making a rape joke on Raw last night that led to Michael Cole issuing an on-air apology and A.W. kissing ass to everyone in the back before being reprimanded. We still haven't been told what his punishment will be.

As for Tensai, WWE issued the following statement on the matter:

"While in character, Lord Tensai (Matt Bloom) clearly took his storyline too far and he will be reprimanded for his inappropriate comments."

And now we wait to see what his punishment will ultimately be. It's also clear that WWE needs to run a better training course on social media sensitivity. Perhaps Tensai is used to being able to speak that way in private but it's an entirely different ballgame when he takes it public.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^just some manager who was on the show for like 3 months. He was good on the mic and big enough to be a wrestler. he got fired by making an off color joke about kobe bryants raping. apparantly he wasnt high enough in the pecking order to get away with it. I think the shit randy orton said about kelly kelly was worse than what aw did

Feb 8, 2003
^just some manager who was on the show for like 3 months. He was good on the mic and big enough to be a wrestler. he got fired by making an off color joke about kobe bryants raping. apparantly he wasnt high enough in the pecking order to get away with it. I think the shit randy orton said about kelly kelly was worse than what aw did

naw he been in wwe longer then 3 months he been there for years remember he was on that new ECW back some years ago like 2009 or 2008 and before that he wrestled in FCW. He was Abraham Wwashington remember and Tony Atlas was like his virgil.