WWE discussing a possible Cena Heel Turn. Yes or No?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
There has been several discussions about changing Cena's personality/charcter when he returns from injury. The possibility is because Cena hasn't been connecting with the entire WWE audience, the plan was for him to have the entire fan base enjoy his work, like the way The Rock and Steve Austin did.

There has been a slight mention of a heel turn but that would be a down for the company, as Cena's merchandise sales would drop as he sells very well. So when John returns we may see a different side of him if the plans go through.
For the sake of the quality of storylines there is no doubt a heel turn would be great. But remember, WWE has stockholders and is legally required to put shareholders profit interests first. How say you?

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Haven't watched wrestling in a while, but yeah I think it's overdue. They can't really milk him much longer.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
may be cena turns heel
and orton turns face
as much of an Orton fan I am, the guy doesn't really have the mic skills Cena has to be a super face player. Hes good as a bad guy. I think they might try to turn Edge into a face and put him on Raw

May 2, 2002
Orton started out as a face, didn't he? I like Orton as a heel. Jon Cena, on the other hand, I can't really say I can see him as a heel. He's been a face since the beginning; it wouldn't seem right to just switch up all of a sudden. The only exception would be Hulk Hogan. When he turned heel, that was fuckin' great! Talk about throwin' somebody a curve! No one saw that comin'.

Sting's heel turn in WCW was good too, although his was built up. Hogan's just came outta nowhere.

Jan 18, 2006
that would be good to see Cena turn heel, i cant stand him as a face. Orton should stay as a hell hes good at it.

Jan 30, 2006
as much of an Orton fan I am, the guy doesn't really have the mic skills Cena has to be a super face player. Hes good as a bad guy. I think they might try to turn Edge into a face and put him on Raw
yea i agree with you egde as a face would be sicker than orton as a face
i became a edge faan this year watchin smackdown

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Cena has played a heel for years under the moniker "The Prototype". He can pull it off. As much as I don't like the dude, he has the personality to stay a top performer like Hogan and Hennig, regardless of his stage attitude.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
They would not do it....hes big with the kids and he sells alot of merchandise. I think they are just gonna make him more edgy....in the way Stone Cold was a face but he acted like a heel.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
the only way WWE would make a guy like cena a heel is if they came up with a formula that would make it cool for kids to cheer for bad guy wrestlers, kind of like how WCW did with the NWO but not tottally rip that idea off cuz it would flop hard if they tried that shit again.