WWE Backlash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
Did anyone else notice the flub earlier; Orton hit his ending move and went for a cover and the bell was rang to end the match, even though that spot wasn't the end.

Dec 4, 2004
Some off air notes:

Here are some live notes from WWE Backlash, which took place Sunday night in Providence, Rhode Island.

-- In a dark match that took place before Backlash went live on PPV, Kofi Kingston defeated Dolph Ziggler by pinfall after hitting a spinkick.

-- John Cena Sr. was sitting ringside in the front row.

-- Fans were very loud booing Michael Cole when he came out with Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross.

-- During the "I Quit" match between the Hardys, there was a huge fight in the crowd, including someone getting knocked down a flight of stairs. At one point most of the arena's attention (including Matt & Jeff) was on the fight. I was told the fight pretty much killed any crowd heat live until Jeff Hardy went for the table.

Oct 3, 2006
lol .. the angle was they were the last 2 on the ladders before the MITB finish i dunno

maybe cuz there was no undertaker or michales and those 2 are the closest thing they had that werent already booked for something else
lol yeah cause it seemed hella random

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Damn i wish i watched this one, everything i wanted to happen did. I'm sick of HHH holding the belt, Cena don't bug me too much anymore but i think edge deserves it more because he isn't running around doing straight to dvd movies and focuses on the ring. Christain deserves a push. They are pushing big show real hard as the WWE knockout machine, its a matter of time before he gets one of the belts, him fueding w cena is a good way to get him into the title picture and cena out of it.

Nov 14, 2002
I could have misunderstood what happened on Smackdown, but wasn't Show supposed to fight Undertaker?

Also... There was a great hd feed coming out of a site called "blacksportsonline.com" or something to that nature.

All in all though, I think the PPV's are getting much better.

Jan 18, 2006
good event, only thing that was wack to me was Orton and Jeff Hardy winning. I just now watched it lol. I didnt watch Raw purposely and am downloading Raw as we speak. Thank god Christian got some gold and I thought it was very interesting that Christian and Edge spoke to each other right after Christians match.