WWE Armageddon Results

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
Armageddon 2007 took place on December 16, 2007 at the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.[3]. The tagline was "The Most Devastating Wars Are Fought Over Championship Gold".

Rey Mysterio defeated WWE United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter by count-out[4]
MVP was counted out after refusing to get back in the ring. As a result, MVP retained the title.

Big Daddy V and Mark Henry defeated CM Punk and Kane[5]
Big Daddy V pinned Punk after a Samoan Drop.
Shawn Michaels defeated Mr. Kennedy[6]
Michaels pinned Kennedy after a Sweet Chin Music.

Jeff Hardy defeated Triple H[7]
Hardy pinned Triple H after reversing a Pedigree attempt into a cradle to win a WWE Championship match at Royal Rumble 2008.

Finlay (w/Hornswoggle) defeated The Great Khali (w/Ranjin Singh) [8]
Finlay pinned Khali after Hornswoggle hit Khali in the groin with a shillelagh and Finlay hit Khali in the head with a shillelagh.

Chris Jericho defeated WWE Champion Randy Orton by disqualification[9]
Orton was disqualifed after John "Bradshaw" Layfield kicked Jericho in the head. As a result, Orton retained the title.

Beth Phoenix defeated Mickie James to retain the WWE Women's Championship[10]
Phoenix pinned James with a Bridging Fisherman's suplex.

Edge defeated Batista (c) and The Undertaker in a Triple Threat match to win the World Heavyweight Championship[11]
Edge pinned Batista after a Tombstone Piledriver from Undertaker.
Two people dressed like Edge distracted The Undertaker and Batista during the match.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they usually don't put much in the supplimentary ppvs like this one they are warming up for the royal rumble.

I knew edge was gonna cheat and get the belt back

I knew HBK was gonna win, same with hardy and finlay and figured jericho would get screwed somehow pretty predictable.

Sep 1, 2003
Why the fuck did Bradshaw get involved? Are they finally gonna pull him from the announce table or something?

cuz jerihoe bumpd bradshaw or someshit haha

he pretty much knocked his head off....lmao

i wonder whats gonna happen on smackdown

edge is crap....but i knew he was gonna get that shit back....cuz everyones tired of batista an i dont think they gonan give it back to taker ever again lol

fuck it

Mar 20, 2006
^^^^ i agree but i think edge got it back do 2 da fact he got hurt n had 2 give it up i wont be surprised if they do da same shit when john cena comes back randy orton is a boreing champ they need 2 bring back da most electrifying wrestler in sports entertainment if u smellllllllllllllllllllll what da rock is cooking

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Edge is the best thing that smackdown has, whats to hate about edge? Hes one of the most entertaining guys on the whole roster. Smackdown doesnt have that much to offer

Orton is one of my favorite wrestlers because of in ring performance but he isn't that entertaining otherwise but i'm betting he hold the belt till mania. they look like they are gearing towards flair winning the rumble and having a legend vs legend killer mania championship match giving flair his last run before he retires. we'll see its probably a long shot