WWE '12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Where'd ya hear that?
back several months ago when that wwe all stars game came out i was online tryna find how to get all the unlockables on it and ran into a site where they was talking about the new svr12 (now known as wwe 12) and everybody was bitching about how sin cara and few others shouldve been dlc for svr11 and thq said they had overwhelming request for sin cara and that he def will be in the new game along with albeto del rio and cm punk with short hair.

for this game though they should put throw back alt attire for taker, kane , cena and few others since they doing create a arena. guess imma pre order this game next week for ps3 so i can get the rock playable with it.

Nov 14, 2002
and everybody was bitching about how sin cara and few others shouldve been dlc for svr11 and thq said they had overwhelming request for sin cara and that he def will be in the new game along with albeto del rio and cm punk with short hair.
Ok that was a lot of yadda yadda... But I get what you're saying... The developers were hyping the "hype" for a dlc character...

Feb 9, 2006
I havent purchased a wrestling game in over 5 years, I would just rent em, beat the career mode and return it. But after seeing the changes they put into this new game, this will be a DEFINITE buy for me. Im pumped. About time they listened to all the damn complaints over the years and stopped recycling the same fuckin mechanics system over and over. Looks like they finally buckled down and came out with a whole new system. About damn time...