Wuzup Moonshine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Never One

C.E.O. of CALIFAZ ENTERTAINMENT
Dec 10, 2003
www.CALIFAZ.com
How ya'll been.... As you probably heard I have been thru some shit in the last year however I am still breathin so you know I will still be doin this rap shit.... Anywayz I wanted to say whats crackin and keep doin what ya'll doin.... Aint seen ya'll in a minute.... Letz connect real soon.... Later homiez.... Nevy Nev....

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Never One said:
How ya'll been.... As you probably heard I have been thru some shit in the last year however I am still breathin so you know I will still be doin this rap shit.... Anywayz I wanted to say whats crackin and keep doin what ya'll doin.... Aint seen ya'll in a minute.... Letz connect real soon.... Later homiez.... Nevy Nev....

Nevy Nev...its good to see you around....also,feel free to keep us & everybody else updated on your projects in this MSB Forum bro~
another thing, we got a big comp in the works, its still on the hush & beginning stages, but we want to holla about you gettn on it....it will be out nationally next year~