wutz tha salez looking like on FUCK EVERYBODY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
I actually don't know the sales but if I did I would post them. ITs an internet only release so I can't imagaine its in the thousands but I know it is selling well.

V-Boy: I know its Zigidy because of the stuff in his signature and the fact that he is always hating on Dutch.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
ZIGGIDY JUST WANTS TO GET BEAT UP THATS IT... I DONT KNOW THE NUMBERS, BUT THAT E.P. WASNT TO MAKE US MONEY IT WAS TO HELP OUT THIS PUNK ASS HATER FILLED SIGHT, AND ON 2ND THOUGHT WE PROBABLY SHOULDNT HAVE DONE IT CAUSE PEOPLE DONT RESPECT SHIT....

AT ANY RATE.... YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY AND DO WHAT YOU DO..

Apr 25, 2002
DUTCH-F.E said:
ZIGGIDY JUST WANTS TO GET BEAT UP THATS IT... I DONT KNOW THE NUMBERS, BUT THAT E.P. WASNT TO MAKE US MONEY IT WAS TO HELP OUT THIS PUNK ASS HATER FILLED SIGHT, AND ON 2ND THOUGHT WE PROBABLY SHOULDNT HAVE DONE IT CAUSE PEOPLE DONT RESPECT SHIT....

AT ANY RATE.... YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY AND DO WHAT YOU DO..
you shouldn't let the actions of a few represent the siccness as a whole. I am sure there are a lot more fans who are willing to support your shit than a handful of idiots that do shit just because they get a reaction out of you or any other artist for that matter.

O

Out On Bail SFC

DUTCH-F.E said:

i don't u or anything but why u talkin shit to everybody, callin everybody haters and shit??? is there something behind that or what? i'm new to this shit but if i was an artist i wouldn't be callin everybody haters and shit, how do u expect niggas to wanna buy your shit??

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
if you havent hated then i wasnt speakin to you directly... out on bail peep your own sig that explains my attitude.. no disrespect intended but hey i call em how i see em..... i have a lot aquaintences on this site that i holla at and what not so it aint all haters on here, but if you havent peeped it out yet there are a SHITLOAD of haters on here.. not here for a war of words wit no one, but i am entitled to my own opinion regardless of whether or not i rap or if i was just a truck driver who liked rap, regardless imma be me...

like isaid previously, have a good day and do what you do....

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
if you havent hated then i wasnt speakin to you directly... out on bail peep your own sig that explains my attitude.. no disrespect intended but hey i call em how i see em..... i have a lot aquaintences on this site that i holla at and what not so it aint all haters on here, but if you havent peeped it out yet there are a SHITLOAD of haters on here.. not here for a war of words wit no one, but i am entitled to my own opinion regardless of whether or not i rap or if i was just a truck driver who liked rap, regardless imma be me...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
if you havent hated then i wasnt speakin to you directly... out on bail peep your own sig that explains my attitude.. no disrespect intended but hey i call em how i see em..... i have a lot aquaintences on this site that i holla at and what not so it aint all haters on here, but if you havent peeped it out yet the..re are a SHITLOAD of haters on here.. not here for a war of words wit no one, but i am entitled to my own opinion regardless of whether or not i rap or if i was just a truck driver who liked rap, regardless imma be me...

Apr 25, 2002
Well hey, If it wasent for this punk ass site, then I wouldnt even know who you were. but i did hear your music through this punk ass site, and now I'm interested in hearing more of your music. So dont act like this site aint shit. becuz its probably done more good for you than bad. And ill support your new shit when it drops, but if i didnt hear of your shit through hear,, i wouldnt of.

shadow

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
WestSideWalka said:
DID YOU HAVE TO RECORDER ANOTHER 1,000 copiez?

First, Learn to spell.

Second, I think Dutch is saying in the past that there were alot of haters on this board. There still are but you are right, more good networking than hating is being done here nowadays.

Siccness is a good spot for both sides of the game. Peace.