Wuts the Best Dre Dog and/or Nickatina?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"I Hate You With a Passion" is a straight classic....one of the best albums to ever come outta Frisco. Thats before he went all retarted (Im guessin all those chewys finally caught up to him).

May 22, 2002
DreDog stuff is more hardcore
Nickatina got more lyrical type of influence
hes tight either way .my favortie artist
best song has to be Last Breath of an MC

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The New Jim Jones.....I Hate You With A Passion would be next....I liked Dre Dog a lot more than Nickatina

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

I hate you with a passion that tracc 'Killa whale still knoccin whenever i come acrossa dn find that album in my house.
Nikatina mre lyrical like nyc rappers but from the west
2 C's

A

All Out HOGG

I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION...FUCK WHATEVER COMMENTS ANYONE MAKES DEBATE'N THIS...HOWEVER I BELIEVE MY NICKATINA MIX CDR IS BETTER THEN ANY OF HIS COMPILED CD'S...

ILL SLANG YOU A COPY OF IT AT THE PRICE OF SHIPPING & HANDLEN IF YA WANT...

May 17, 2002
Im with these cats, get em all...even Unreleased...It takes a while to let some of the songs grow on you but all his CD's are to me Classic...Too hard to choose, but Dre Dog is on another level...Check out the song he did with CWH, he comes too hard!

Jun 24, 2002
i have only dre dog the new jim jones and it was siccc!! great silly type of skit: chinese cat.. hella coo.
nicky's and equipto's collabo shit: midnight machine gun rhymes and alibis is dope as fucc..