wut kinda bullets ya'll use for a drive by?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

wut kinda bullets ya'll use for a drive by?

• remmington

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • the other company

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the other kind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hollow tips n all that otha' fly shit ** yanno!!!!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cavvyness

all tha real ridaz hit tha poll up

i aint finna lie, u know wut i'm sayin

i'll tell ya'll str8 up i use remington 12 gauge buckshot shells for u lil hoe ass niggaz, just lettin u know in advance so u get a idea of how its finna feel like when u git penetrated cuz i'ma probly shoot yo punk ass in the butt when u runnin remiscient of yo pops gay ass rapin yo lil behind when u wuz a carls junior beeyatch

Apr 25, 2002
shit do you even have to ask? the remington way, is the only way!!!

like just yesterday me and my clicka were rolling down main street in our caddy and these mark ass bitches were throwing up signs like they were the shit, we saw them tie up the horses and go into the saloon. so we were just laying low while they were in there. my dumbass homeboy's spurs on his boots where making hella noise it almost got us into some ma$a. but anyways them punk ass putos walked out trying to mosey on down and shit like that. so my homeboy started hittin switches on main street and we drove by them jotos unloading clips when around the corner came back down main street and dumped some more. that puto ass sherif put a wanted poster of my homeboy on the saloon door though so my homeboy rode on down out of town

and fuck that sealedgates leva. he just likes to run off at the mouth

Apr 25, 2002
This is the stupidest poll I have ever seen

cavy must of played to much Nintendo (old school) with the plastic gun trying to shoot @ ducks, I'm sorry son but just think about your question, that's almost like me giving out info on my homeboys......don't forget pigs can type too

Status
Not open for further replies.