Wut Boards you want taken off?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Ima be honest with you curbie on this one I think any board in which an artist ain't posting on for at least a 2 week gap should be crossed off as y'all doin them a favour by advertisin and given' em' feedbacc through us on the siccness.
I mean look at boards like Ghetto World and Westcoast mafia and a few others where the artist's show up every other week why should the rest get this kind of promo style if they ain't gunna cho pit up? You know?.
Also that classic posts seems a waste of space get a Battle board on there instead.
2 C's

May 13, 2002
I would say California Entertainment, i like there music and stuff but when was the last time they have logged on? or even answerd a question while they were on..

and another would be the Open Forum, Its pretty much the same as Gathering Of Minds isnt it? why have two of the same forums but you dont get posts for one..

Thats all i can think of, otherwise the boards great..

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think most of the boards are good. Granted, there are only 5 or 6 forums i post on regularly, but everybody has their own taste. If you're trying to save space, its one thing. But if you don't need to save any space you might as well not delete anything until the community demands it.

If you must delete...look at the forums that are redundant. There are like 5 different forums under the Art section. I'm not sure if you need all 5, because i never visit any of them, but to me it seems like overkill.

May 15, 2002
Take away: Flows (too many biters), Classic Posts, and Helltown Graphics.

Add: South West Ridin (for Southern and West Coast collisions in hip hop on tha underground only)

Jul 7, 2002
I aint up on sum of tha art forums, but i guess they come ta use when needed. But the only one id take off is tha classic posts. An maybe like a few already said converge on ones that seem alike.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
91 Siccness Vett

TAKE OFF

The Industry
Bayside Ent. Dist.
Str8 Lace Magazine

Record Labels
6 FORUMS WHICH I WILL KEEP NAMELESS

Record Labels - On the Rise
5 FORUMS WHICH I WILL KEEP NAMELESS

Graphic Design
1 ART FORUM WILL DO JUST FINE

thats my spill...

D-LoCC

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I would like the opportunity for a constructive and intelligent rebuttle to Stealth Killa. In defense of the flowz board, it was one of the first boards on here. "Its been a part of the community for years! Its like a milestone. (Rick Moranis, Little Giants" In other words, fuck no bitch.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
I SAY ANY BOARD THAT ISNT GETTING CONSISTENT PARTICIPATION PHROM THE ARTISTS...SOME OPH US WORK TOO HARD TO BE AT THE SAME LEVEL AS OTHERS WHO DO NOTHING YET RECEIVE THE SAME BENEPHITS OPH HAVING A BOARD AS US...

MAKE ROOM PHOR REAL LABELS TRYNA USE THIS BOARD PHOR THE RIGHT REASONS...

...ABA

May 13, 2002
WELL MOST OF THE ARTISTS ONLY POST WHEN ASKED A QUESTION, THEY DONT START THREADS.. BUT I THINK IF THEY WERE TOLD TO POST MORE AND START THREADS THEN THEY WOULD..

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
Ima be honest with you curbie on this one I think any board in which an artist ain't posting on for at least a 2 week gap should be crossed off as y'all doin them a favour by advertisin and given' em' feedbacc through us on the siccness.
I mean look at boards like Ghetto World and Westcoast mafia and a few others where the artist's show up every other week why should the rest get this kind of promo style if they ain't gunna cho pit up? You know?.
well said

May 18, 2002
???

Artists post every other week? If an artist is on tour, trust me the internet is not a high priority. If the artists make a semi-regular appearance, we should be greatful. It is a mutually beneficial situation for the siccness.net and the artists to work together period. But you cannot MAKE people appriciate you and set the terms. My point is that I would not like this(frequency of artists posting) to be used as criteria unless the artist all out abandons the siccness.

May 7, 2002
Re: ???

True, alot of these artists dont use the internet enough "thats what makes this site soo siccc. I would look at more things than just time. Granted if a board doesnt generate any responses or any update or nothing at all can it.

Said.

RapShad said:
Artists post every other week? If an artist is on tour, trust me the internet is not a high priority. If the artists make a semi-regular appearance, we should be greatful. It is a mutually beneficial situation for the siccness.net and the artists to work together period. But you cannot MAKE people appriciate you and set the terms. My point is that I would not like this(frequency of artists posting) to be used as criteria unless the artist all out abandons the siccness.