WTF...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
lol I never even had a corn dog before, we don't have that shit in this country... this is what my meals are like
I don't mind baked beans on the side, but putting a can of them on two slices of white bread and calling it a meal makes me want to vomit. How the fuck are you supposed to lose weight when you are eating bullshit like that?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
skrimp ceviche playa
Damn Im not a fan of shrimp, I dont really like sea food as a rule...

I don't mind baked beans on the side, but putting a can of them on two slices of white bread and calling it a meal makes me want to vomit. How the fuck are you supposed to lose weight when you are eating bullshit like that?
Beans on toast is a hella traditional british meal homie, I dont eat that shit every day tho...

Plus I dont have it with cheese so its healthier.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
Damn Im not a fan of shrimp, I dont really like sea food as a rule...

Beans on toast is a hella traditional british meal homie, I dont eat that shit every day tho...

Plus I dont have it with cheese so its healthier.
It's not really that it's unhealthy it's more that there is nothing nutritious in that meal.

Nov 11, 2006
Eating a lil baked beans with hot dogs or chips once in a while is coo, but dumping a whole can of beans on some white bread and calling it a meal? No thanx......

On that note, im bouts to go hit the seafood buffet at the rio, nothin but shrimp scampi and crab legs on mines tonight