WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
BLMThugsta said:
Shut up Bitches!!!!

Fucc Peace

BLM Crip gang 4 Life

SHUT YO SOFT BITCHMADE ASS UP PUSSY!
WHEN I SEE YOU, I OWE YOU AN ASS WHIPPIN' NIGGA!
FUCK YOU AND ANYBODY YOU GO GET! AND SHIT!!!!!!!!!

TAKE YO DUB C LOOKIN' ASS ON YOU BROKE ASS HATER.

Aug 18, 2002
wat Nigga>>>>> Cum give me an ass whoopin then Bitch. You and yo bitch made ass crew. You fuckin Faggot! On crip.... I wish you would cum to cali. You and all these KC Bitches. so you can let a real fool deal wit yo stupid asses!

FUCKIN Bone Slobs And Harmony Dikk Ridin ass Bitches!

Fuck you in yo ass queer!

FuCC PeaCe

BLM CRIP GANG FO LIFE!!!!

Sep 7, 2002
damn, is that all ur bitch ass can say, "fucc peace, blm crip gang fo life!"? take yo bitch siccness some place else nigga.

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
Mas, (empty your pm box thing.. :])

just got the promo cds this morning, gonna throw a few to some record stores around here, hopefully they'll be feelin' it and import the album!

thanks again man, if you need a favour in return let me know.

Aug 21, 2002
Shit I can send you like 50 more if you need them. I didn't think that you were going to send them to the stores. I thought that you were going to pass them to your friends or something. But I will go ahead and do that for ya... Let me know!

I will try to post up a sign there if I am there on time, but you will notice the corner that I am talking about. There is a wall there next to a pole that will have posters on it. My best bet is to look for the Black & Red Strange shirt..

Aug 21, 2002
BLMThugsta said:
Yeah yall do Fuckin Faggots!

fuCC peaCe

BLM CRIP GANG FO LIFE!
!!!!!!!! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY YALL!!!
Let examine this soft ass Cyber Thug BLMThugsta....

FuCC...... What or who is that directed to????? I think that he wants to add a "CK" to it... Cuzz... Heh, heh, heh....

peaCe..... "Really" Does the "C" have to stand out like that cat! You must have just got in to the gang, cause guess what! You are like the last Crip on the face of this planet. Well you, Bin Laden, Dub C, and Martha Stewart!!!!

BLM CRIP GANG FO LIFE!......... Now that is soooo cute. "crip gang" heh, heh, heh...? Is your momma in the "crip gang" too homie!

And this nigga is gay, he told me to "CUM" give him an ass whippin'.... WTF is up wit that shit there..... (proceed)

FO LIFE......... Muthafucka, for one you dont know who you messin' with, cause if you ever met me face to face, I'd more than likely break your fuckin' ears off. It'll be FO Deaf then... What you like twelve or something..... AND STUPID MUTHAFUCKA, THIS AINT THE DAMNED "BONE THUGS IN HARMONY" FORUM MITCH BADE NIGGA! My bad, I meant to say "MITCH BADE "CRIP GANG CROSSDRESSING DUDE"!!!! So you can shut that shit up.........

This is Strange Music Forum, You Anorexic Squirrel looking stubby little Ewok Gang Banger wannabe purple rag wearing soft cotton ball soldier ass "I'm gonna get you sucka" hangin' out ass dude....!

Everyone, lets just ignore this Mofo, before I whip the hell outta him... Whenever he post, just act as if you dont see it...

BLMThugsta, you need to get you and yo grown ass girlfriends ass outta yo mommas basement and go up stairs and wash them dishes like she said before she call the police on you. You probably been living there ever since Tech fired you from his street team, and ever since then you've been depressed, crying and shit in your mommy's basement, trying to dye your hair red just like him, you "STAN"... Throwing darts at his AngHellic poster cause you think yall should be together and shit... Playing his music forwards and backwards hoping to hear your name said in his lyrics......! And you be buying all white and red Dickie suits trying to rhyme backwards but can't and now you wanna kill yourself because you can't do it like him! Now you wanna kill Big Kris Calico and Kutt Kalhoun cause they are getting to close to him and you are moving farther and farther away... Accept it Crip Gangstress.. And get yo money fool.... Quit hating!!! Muah! We'll keep you in our prayers, and dont do anything we wouldn't do!
Amd while you at it, go pick up ABSOLUTE POWER on Monday pimpin'...

Who's "not" gonna keep Ra. from killin' you? Me../
What about Ms N9na drillin you? Me../
Who's hoping that my nigga Slide, will Vill Deal ya? Me.../
Well you can keep on hating on me, and move away from your mommy/
Cause I'mma let the whole forum know where you at see, and where you stay "B"..
Some say you should worry, and watch where you talk/
Yada, yada, yada nigga, you just talk/
Why do you hate, I dont wanna know/
But the Stange forum will surely be, laughing at you now hoe...

Aiight then Mr. Yada, yada, yada....

Aug 21, 2002
That's what I am talking about my nigga...

He's a queer ass, All male strip club going to ass cotton swab ass nigga!!!!

FUCK HIM!

I am starting to think that Cali is getting soft. With his Road Rules looking faggot ass...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
@ the gang boy................

now you know that fool is from cali.......uneducated......frustrated...FOOL!.....how you gonna come on this site and start to represent a fuckin gang!!.......they might mean somethin in CAli .......but here!!.........they have been old for about 10 years!!!........get off the fuckin site repen all that old shit this is straight HIP_HOP!!..........go to.....www.my-ass-cant-let-go-of-gangs.com.........if you are gonna post.........then post somethin positive.........
..........and who gives a fuck about Bone?........this is techs site!!!!.........BIAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.............hope i didn't offend you!!

.......oh and not to get off the subject......yeah i can't wait........four more days!!!.........out!

Aug 21, 2002
Heh, heh, heh.... www.my-ass-cant-let-go-of-gangs.com.....
Good One. Did you read my earlier reply, I think the long on three post back from this one.... I am dogging his ass......

Gangs are old ass hell in KC. There are only like 2 Crips and like 1 Blood in the city trying to have one person drive by's and shit... I think that new gangs shit will pop up in the future, sort of like Artist gangs... There'll be a Don Juan gang, A Vell Bakardi gang full of Gay's, shit even the last two or three crips might make a comeback...

Fuck the dude.... W'Zup wicha JLMACN?

Sep 1, 2002
I ain't Bout to Be on here trippin But, yall can't Be on here dissin niggas who Bang like dat. I'mma Athens Park Blood gang memBer and all of my kuzzins in KCMO are either Blood or cUZZ. My mom lives in a Blood hood in Kc. So I don't know where yall at in Kc But gangs do excess there. But fuck all that, this aBout Tech. Bang at a Bangin weBsite fuckin fake cRAB, ain't even heard of that set B4. ProBaBly a nigga ridin Kali's nuts. Mitchell Bade. You can tell tha diference Between a real G as myself and a fake one like you. Real nigga period don't talk they make moves and get rich homie. Get yo mind right. Damn you show makin Kali. look Bad. I hope one of dem niggas don't see what you wrote and find yo ass. Krucial! Don't forget By the way 57 RDVS and Kutt Kalhoun are Damus Tech N9ne is at least down wit the B dawgs if he ain't one. He even talked Blood talk on Who youu came to see Anhgellic. (Bickin it wit my Biggas)/ (If you wit ain't ashamed to Be flamed wit me then tell me who you came to see) -Tech N9ne. And I 'm sure there's other Kc rapper Bangin I just don't konw. However Yes Bangin is very live in Kc But that ain't got shit to do with Tech N9ne. Yall must not live in tha hood and think Bangin is a joke and fade how said it's played out. It will never Be played out. It's for life and it's the life one chose. I'm out Kc fuck BLM how you cRIPPIN wit a B to start yo name. Shakin my head at a fake cake. And you pose to B from the Motherland of Bangin.

Sep 1, 2002
I ain't Bout to Be on here trippin But, yall can't Be on here dissin niggas who Bang like dat. I'mma Athens Park Blood gang memBer and all of my kuzzins in KCMO are either Blood or cUZZ. My mom lives in a Blood hood in Kc. So I don't know where yall at in Kc But gangs do excess there. But fuck all that, this aBout Tech. Bang at a Bangin weBsite fuckin fake cRAB, ain't even heard of that set B4. ProBaBly a nigga ridin Kali's nuts. Mitchell Bade. You can tell tha diference Between a real G as myself and a fake one like you. Real nigga period don't talk they make moves and get rich homie. Get yo mind right. Damn you show makin Kali. look Bad. I hope one of dem niggas don't see what you wrote and find yo ass. Krucial! Don't forget By the way 57 RDVS and Kutt Kalhoun are Damus Tech N9ne is at least down wit the B dawgs if he ain't one. He even talked Blood talk on Who youu came to see Anhgellic. (Bickin it wit my Biggas)/ (If you wit ain't ashamed to Be flamed wit me then tell me who you came to see) -Tech N9ne. Beside Tech gives you so many other clues of his affiliation with Blood. Look at what kolor he alway wears; And I 'm sure there's other Kc rapper Bangin I just don't konw. However Yes Bangin is very live in Kc But that ain't got shit to do with Tech N9ne. Yall must not live in tha hood and think Bangin is a joke and fad who said it's played out. It will never Be played out. It's for life and it's the life one chose. I'm out. Kc! Fuck BLM how you cRIPPIN wit a B to start yo name. Shakin my head at a fake cake. And you pose to B from the Motherland of Bangin. Get ABsolute Power and fuck the rest.