WTF??? Stockton Family Sees Image Of Michael Jackson In Tree Stump?? WTF???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
Family Sees Image Of Michael Jackson In Tree Stump

STOCKTON, Calif. ― A Stockton family says the image of Michael Jackson appeared on his tree stump the day the King of Pop died.

Like the Virgin Mary spotted in a sandwich or an image of Jesus spotted in a Cheeto, the family thinks they've got an unusual spiritual image staring right at them from their own front yard. Felix Garcia has lived in the house for 22 years, and has never noticed the apparent image in his birch tree stump.

"I was standing by that bush, and I looked up and saw that image here," Felix said.

Many people in the crowd who gathered to look at the stump Sunday afternoon saw the resemblance, but why would Michael Jackson appear instead of a religious figure - or even any of the other celebrities who recently passed away?

"Because Michael Jackson was an icon to us," said one neighbor. "To Stockton, Michael Jackson meant more to us than Jesus, to some people. I think they're both about even."

Jackson did visit the city 20 years ago, following the Cleveland School fatal shootings.

From afar, it looks like any other tree. From up close, it looks like any other stump. Not all neighbors are convinced - some say it looks more like the Scarecrow, and some say it looks like Jesus.

The family says they don't expect their tree to become a shrine to Jackson, but they do hope that nobody tries to cut it down.

Dec 4, 2006
Stockton is the most miserable city in California.....

I was out there recently visiting my family, my aunties husband says to me "my city is shitty, don't ever move out here" ...and i left it as that...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
there will always be some fucking idiot who will try anything to make some money off someone elses death

like why the fuck would jacko appear on your tree anyway? whats so special about your tree?

Mar 24, 2006
Family Sees Image Of Michael Jackson In Tree Stump

STOCKTON, Calif. ― A Stockton family says the image of Michael Jackson appeared on his tree stump the day the King of Pop died.

Like the Virgin Mary spotted in a sandwich or an image of Jesus spotted in a Cheeto, the family thinks they've got an unusual spiritual image staring right at them from their own front yard. Felix Garcia has lived in the house for 22 years, and has never noticed the apparent image in his birch tree stump.

"I was standing by that bush, and I looked up and saw that image here," Felix said.

Many people in the crowd who gathered to look at the stump Sunday afternoon saw the resemblance, but why would Michael Jackson appear instead of a religious figure - or even any of the other celebrities who recently passed away?

"Because Michael Jackson was an icon to us," said one neighbor. "To Stockton, Michael Jackson meant more to us than Jesus, to some people. I think they're both about even."

Jackson did visit the city 20 years ago, following the Cleveland School fatal shootings.

From afar, it looks like any other tree. From up close, it looks like any other stump. Not all neighbors are convinced - some say it looks more like the Scarecrow, and some say it looks like Jesus.

The family says they don't expect their tree to become a shrine to Jackson, but they do hope that nobody tries to cut it down.

lol

If I had to guess one person it would be....

Dec 4, 2006
Damn thats pretty harsh folks lol.

if you're talking about actual "cities" then it doesn't sound "too" far fetched but if we're talking about any general community throughout CA than thats just a fucked up statement altogether.

don't blame me...blame Forbes.com ...