Wtf No text law?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
you know how many slow ass people are on the freeway? When I pass them, either texting, reading fukn map, puttin on make up or some other bullshit like tryna get something out of their glove box.

I'm from Seattle and live in the bay area... and I gotta say my road rage has jumped by 10. There are more freeways, but hella shitty drivers.

Mar 18, 2003
This makes more sense than talking while driving. At least when you're talking on the phone you can watch the road in front of you. When you text you are generally looking at your phone part of the time.

Feb 15, 2006
show em that it aint got no text or email shit
fuck that. you have the right to your own property. a cop cannot read your text messages without a warrant, let alone search your car. ideas like that gets people cars ran through and then they find your small crack pipe(20 sack, kilo. etc.)...oops.

when you get stopped. drop the phone under the seat and use the ipod excuse.

Dec 9, 2005
^ Yeah foreal. I just came back from traffic court today, and folks were getting $80 tickets for cell phone use while driving. And thats after they show up to traffic court.

Side note:

Hayward Superior Court is packed as fuck already at 6:30am, and it was cold as fuck outside, and they don't open the doors until 7:45am.

Commissioner Hall is cool as hell tho. Well worth the wait in the cold.

Jul 24, 2005
when i had a flip fone, it was easy to text with.. with a full keyboard, that requires two hands its hard

for answering without bluetooth.. i just use speaker fone

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
says the dude in seattle
Who fucking cares where I'm at? You (not saying you specificily) are a dumbass if you are texting while driving.

If they passed the same thing up here (which they probably will at some point) I'd be happy about it.

I'll try to just stick to only Seattle topics with my opinion from now on though. Thanks for opening my eyes Yung $pider.