WTF is wrong with people from Oregon?? Police: Dad shocked his kids with dog collar f

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004

(NOTE: The News Station Labeled his Photo "asshole.jpg):knockout:

SALEM, Ore. - A Salem father accused of using a dog shock collar on his four children for his own amusement is being held on $80,000 bail.

Todd Marcum, 41, was arrested Tuesday on four counts of criminal mistreatment in the first-degree and made his first court appearance Wednesday afternoon.

Investigators say he admitted putting an electric dog collar on his four children and shocking them because he thought it was funny. According to court documents released late Wednesday, Marcum would shock his kids to the point of making them cry, some of them multiple times. And he allegedly chased his 3-year-old son around the house with the collar, making him cry at the thought of being shocked.

The children are now in the custody of their mother and the Department of Human Services is investigating the case.

Jul 6, 2008

(NOTE: The News Station Labeled his Photo "asshole.jpg):knockout:
And he allegedly chased his 3-year-old son like a marmaduke, around the house with the collar, making him cry at the thought of being shocked.

The children are now in the custody of the local Humane Society. if you would like to adopt them, come by, after all they are just animals like all other human beings.
hahahaha

Feb 14, 2009
We made our boy wear that shit and that fool shocked the shit out of himself. Hella funny but it's a completely different story when you force your kids to do so. Dare I say, WPS!!!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
DAMN THATS FUCCED UP, BUT THE REALLY FUCCED UP PART IS THAT I CAN EASILY SEE MYSELF DOIN THE SAME THING!!!! TOO MANY KIDS RUNNIN AROUND HERE ANYWAYS, PISSING ME OFF, SPILLIN MY DRINK, EATIN UP ALL THE DAMN DORITOS AND CHAMOY! GODDAMMIT!!!!