wtf is it with all these people and their "Gold-Ropes" these days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
god i feel like im trapped in the 80s or a marathon of vh1 flashback series or suffa..

and it aint even like they are real, half the time they be rockin the big plastic hahaaha ass gold ropes....everybody rockin the smedium pants and t-shirts to match,shit is crazy,is it only me that been trippin off this lately?

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
The chains were cool till everybody had em... even the niggas that were suppose to be able to afford real shit! The fashion fad is a given... but I hate to look like the next nigga! So that's why i never rocked FUBU... different colors... same shit!

Jan 1, 2006
The funny thing about all this is that the 80's style did make a come back, but only the rock/punk aspect of it. I just think it's sad now that we're doing it again this time with hip hop fashion. But why are doodes tryna rock MoHawks and shit?

I'm telling you society can't move on without ripping shit even it includes stuff from another decade.

No one's original anymore

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
The Visualizer said:
The funny thing about all this is that the 80's style did make a come back, but only the rock/punk aspect of it. I just think it's sad now that we're doing it again this time with hip hop fashion. But why are doodes tryna rock MoHawks and shit?

I'm telling you society can't move on without ripping shit even it includes stuff from another decade.

No one's original anymore
i used to get trends stolen from me by being the weird one...

theres always someone with their own swagger..i got some bended brim fitteds that are actually fitted for my head..instead of the two-three sizes bigger and flat brim..(got a few of those too)

but i definately pride myself on not looking or being someone else

but then someone just acts like me

i agree tho everyone out there lookin the same cuz they dont know how to think for thsemselves