WTF happened to The A'z

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
you can tell by their lyrics that they dropped out of high school....man, I though their lyrics were bad on yadidamean but they have only gotten worst. At least yadidimean had a dope beat and a catchy chorus but "my girls a star i'll build a rocketship and take my rocketship wherever you are"....shit is so wack...

Apr 7, 2006
i wasnt knockin them i just realized their style did a 360. i mean listen to the mixtape they dropped last year compared to this. but ur right cupcake is the way to go nowadays in hip-hop to get a name..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
a.e. got the best bars out the group. i superlightweight fuck with some of their shit.
I never heard of them so checked out their myspace, that was wack. Then I noticed A.E. had his own page and you said he had some bars, if he is the best out of the group, I just don't know what to say because judging from the songs on his page dude couldn't spit to save his life.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Heres the thing, i think the A'z (formerly fourdeep) are doper than the pack. They know how to make a commerical, mainstream sound, but locally dope too. They have good beats, good beat ideas, (when they flipped that r. kelly feelin on yo booty) but they cant rap. They can sing, they have the beat to rap to, but they cant rap to it. Some members are better than others, but its kinda like that playaz circle song with weezy on the hook thats on the radio lately-i can only listen to the song too long before i cant take the slow, off-beat, stupid ass rapping anymore and wanna move on. Theyre a poppy, B2K version, high school version of the team. And arent they signed to the same label B2K was signed to? I know someone posted a promo pic of the two groups together on this board before.

Oct 13, 2004
The think the A'z are dope, Different sound from everyone else.Speedy is the best of the group,IMO. Anyone know if they're coming out with a album?