WTF happened to Playa Fly from M-Town?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
I love this album here...

he was in jail for a while, then he finally go free and NO new album! WTF?

he was supposed to do a group album wit Pastor Troy then I dunno....

then PT did a group album wit Crim from Memphis...

anybody know da biz on this cat?

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
his album been "coming soon" for hella years. i forget why he went to jail for, there's interviews out there i think where he explains it. i believe there is one on youtube actually..........but fly talks super slow in it cause i think he drinking lean throughout whole interview.

Feb 8, 2003
his album been "coming soon" for hella years. i forget why he went to jail for, there's interviews out there i think where he explains it. i believe there is one on youtube actually..........but fly talks super slow in it cause i think he drinking lean throughout whole interview.
he went to jail for robbery

Apr 7, 2004
Playa fly albums is classics except that fly2k... That album was alright... T.I sounds like playa fly to me not on the same lyrical type but rhyme patterns and style.. Im sure dude grew up on fly shit too

Oct 17, 2009
Fly was a junkie and that's why he went to jail and same reason triple 6 dropped all them years ago, I grew up with him and know him pretty well but aint spoke to him in years, and I dont think warner bros signed him and its hard for him to get much done since he's on that bump pretty bad.

Jun 3, 2002
Fly was a junkie and that's why he went to jail and same reason triple 6 dropped all them years ago, I grew up with him and know him pretty well but aint spoke to him in years, and I dont think warner bros signed him and its hard for him to get much done since he's on that bump pretty bad.

so the nig went to da pen for bein a junkie?
and that's why 3-6 dropped him?.....lol
and u don't think WB signed Flizzy cuz U think it's hard for him to get much done?........lol

lol......damn
how old are you marcus?

Oct 17, 2009
so the nig went to da pen for bein a junkie?
and that's why 3-6 dropped him?.....lol
and u don't think WB signed Flizzy cuz U think it's hard for him to get much done?........lol

lol......damn
how old are you marcus?
You're laughin when I was raised with Ibn, He had a bump problem and when Sigg bought him a brand new truck as part of signing a deal with him years back he wrecked it that same weekend and had rocks on him at the same time of the incident! He's trying to get things going but them drugs have effected his mind and it's been slow moving since not a lotta cats wanna invest in someone with those issues cause it's not safe and pretty unreliable and he still hasn't overcome and it's always been bad but overtime it takes it's toll on a person.

Maybe you can laugh at yourself for being the one talkin about people over the internet that you don't even know when I grew up to this and lived this I aint new to it, I was right there at Siggs office in Tunica when it went down!

And to add to it---yeah triple6 talks about it pretty clearly in their music but I guess you don't understand the music you listen to if you didn't already know most this or even know who they was talkin about when they said it! Go back and listen again and if you still can't comprehend it then try stickin wit your own comercial hollywood suburb rap!

Mar 2, 2004
Too bad he still not put out any new album cause I really feel some of the tracks on his Prepare or Beware mixtape, Universal Heartthrob, Gone So Long, Prepare or Beware, Horses... Thaistik is pretty good on the mic too IMO

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
DAMN GOOD INFO CHAZZ... I HEARD SIGG TRIED TO SIGN TOMMY TO N 96 BUT TOMMY JUS DID THAT GREEN TAPE FOR HIM FOR SOME MONEY N THAT WAS IT.... I LIKE FLY MUSIC AND ALWAYS HAVE... VERY DEEP AND SOULFUL... LIKE HE SOUTH NAS N MY EYES.