WTF happened to J. Valentine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2007
Niggas act like once that get a major label deal they dont have to grind on the street no more and think they just gonna take the radio over. It dont happen like that.

This dude should be doin alot more

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
lsjmyane said:
he gettn a lot of radio play in da east coast and in da south right now
Not really.....

"She's Worth The Trouble" only got 32 spins nation wide the past week....20 of them were on kmel. Song with Snoop isn't getting any play anymore.

Source: Mediabase

Edit: Never mind...that was just the rhythmic station....he's getting a lot more play on urban stations.

Apr 25, 2005
Damn I didn't even know J posted here, that's wusup. She worth the Trouble is easily my favorite R&B song of the year and probably top 5 of 07 period. When and if She's Worth The Trouble gets the right push I guarantee that song becomes #1 on the R&B charts. Can't wait to se the video.
To J:
She's Worth The Trouble, Church girl, Goin Dumb, Bad Behaivor, Get With This have all been leaked so are they still going to on the album? Or have you been recording new songs for the album?

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
har718 said:
He signed with J Records..his album is droppin on Valentines Day--2-14-08
Since when do albums drop on Thursdays? Especially on a major (if he is on J Records).

But a lot of people are looking for this album. Can we get an estimated release date/what quarter of '08?

Mar 18, 2005
www.myspace.com
The General said:
Damn I didn't even know J posted here, that's wusup. She worth the Trouble is easily my favorite R&B song of the year and probably top 5 of 07 period. When and if She's Worth The Trouble gets the right push I guarantee that song becomes #1 on the R&B charts. Can't wait to se the video.
To J:
She's Worth The Trouble, Church girl, Goin Dumb, Bad Behaivor, Get With This have all been leaked so are they still going to on the album? Or have you been recording new songs for the album?
Still recording new songs, i'm a producer/songwriter so i'm in the studio everyday. So the tracklist might change up until the album is pressed...

May 19, 2006
Kavie said:
Since when do albums drop on Thursdays? Especially on a major (if he is on J Records).

But a lot of people are looking for this album. Can we get an estimated release date/what quarter of '08?

lol, i didnt check the day, i just heard bailey talkin bout it droppin on valentines day...

here is a link to the press release of him signing..but its a year old..but he still on J

http://www.newswiretoday.com/news/11506/