writers on tha siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
are there any writers on the siccness? graf writers i should say if so put what u write, krew and where u are from....

BURN ONE---DFSK(DRUNK FUCKIN SHITHEADS kREW) SACTOWN

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Used to write here and there, but that's in the past..

Doesn't mean I still couldn't burn 95% of the fools on here though. Haha and YES, that is a challenge..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
I WRITE TOO.....I BEEN WORKING ON MY EARLY YEARS BIOGRAPHY CALLED "HONKY"....AFTER I FINISH THIS I AM STARTING ON THE SCREENPLAY.....MY LIFE SO FAR WOULD MAKE A GOOD COMING OF AGE FLICK...

Apr 26, 2002
hey knuckles thats a joke right? i dont fucc wit that cholo shit
just wildstyles and 3 deez...vamps u say u write here and there...im assuming that u probly aint got up with paint all that much judging from that comment...any true writer will agree with me that i dont matter what heat u got on paper if u cant throw it up perfectly clean on a wall...canvas is not brick/metal/wood and a pencil is not a can...sketching skill dont really mean shit, u gotta have the same heat with a can.............

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Tank..

Come on now man. I'm from LA. Home to Chaka, Oiler and NHD. I can get down with cans, I just never got up all that much in comparison..

I can't piece that well, but I can write. Cans, markers, pens, whatever. I used to write in '93-95 when there was no such shit as writing on stickers and sticking 'em on shit. You either used scribes, streaks or cans..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Oiler used to get up like a motherfucker, but I heard when he'd go to parties he'd act like he was a big ass super star and shit. Haha, I still wanna see that tape though..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 26, 2002
fucc stickers.. i prefer scribing windows

im jst saying vamps...maybe u know the differance but most peeps dont about paper compared to brick...they think the shits the same

i got stupid peicing skillz cuz thats all i do...never really was a bomber