Write random Bay Area Rappers Wikapedia Pages here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
I get board sometimes and I just google names. Sometimes of bay rappers and some have wikapedia pages but most don't. I thought it would be funny to pick a rapper and write there page for them on here.

----------------

KOB SOZ

As a young little white kid from the tough streets of berlingame he always wanted to rap. So one day at his sweet 16 birthday party he made his parents buy him verses from E-40 and 50 Cent. He then cashed in his trust fund and made the most gangsterest hardest hyfee'est OG rap shit to ever come out of the 650.

Exactly 2 days after its release the entire bay area realized he was a fake ass bitch and made him move to another country never to be heard from again.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Ugly Nigga

The self proclaimed, king of flyers. But not the kind that rides in cockpits, or jump off the top rope of a wrestling ring---this man's specialty is printing the sickest, baddest, paper postcards[1] in the universe. He is also known for his vicious text raps (He has many siccness message board smash hits, certified forum gold[2] [over thousands of page views]), and his flea market quality, iron on clothing line.

He has created a conglomerate and media empire, unmatched by anyone--not even a chimpanzee with access to a Windows 95 PC with MS Paint installed on it.

Props: Snakegang