Wrestlemania XXVII 4/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
The Undertaker being carried out was a work. Basically saying HHH took him to the limit more then any other WM opponent of his has ever done. So he probaly gonna play it off taking some time off to fully recover that shoulder he cameback early from i bet he sore as hell right now so is hhh. Shit teh route he going if he gonna retire next year 20 streak they might as well give him a easy azz opponent like yoshi, or zack ryder lol

Feb 8, 2003
I really really think they have meesed up with Cena, it killed the match last night. The crowd does not care for The Miz because he is a heel and he is The Miz and then they have turned the fans against Cena with the help of The Rock. The whole scenario left the crowd somewhat confused and then that week ending that made little too no sense.

They either need to work on getting the fans to like Cena a little more or turn him heel because it was just odd last night, definitely the worst WM in the past couple years. It's hard to get into a match when no one really cheers for the Miz and boos Cena when he is recovery, it just seems like the match was set up where when Cena does X (insert whatever recovery move here) they should be cheering but they didn’t and even when Cena came out with all that show and theatrics, it makes it weird when they are booing it.

WWE has made it almost trendy to dislike Cena and his audience is primarily kids, which 1)makes it hard for them to be louder than the adults at live shows and 2) makes it hard for them to turn Cena heel. Honestly I have not seen a more confused state in wrestling.
The kids and the hoes love cena they be cheering. all the males be the ones booing

May 24, 2002
The Undertaker being carried out was a work. Basically saying HHH took him to the limit more then any other WM opponent of his has ever done. So he probaly gonna play it off taking some time off to fully recover that shoulder he cameback early from i bet he sore as hell right now so is hhh. Shit teh route he going if he gonna retire next year 20 streak they might as well give him a easy azz opponent like yoshi, or zack ryder lol
Yoshi can wrestle circles around taker and probably hits way harder than HHH too.

Taker is probably going to stay gone until next years WM. Hes really not in the shape to do more than one big match a year

Feb 8, 2003
I think everyone was in a crappy mood tonight...except the Rock..who had the easiest job of the PPV.

I think the best highlight of mania as Snookis back flip move...which says a lot because she cant wrestle lol.

Overall I was pretty depressed by mania. Watching someone like Taker get destroyed and carried out of the ring just killed it for me. I miss watching him sit up in the ring and destroy an opponent. I know its been said on here before but I have to say Im ready for him to hit the HOF and wrap it up.

I would love to see him try to create a new undertaker before he goes..I think that would be the best way for him to go out. The WWE needs an Undertaker kind of thing lol

Taker character been got fucked up since he cut off his hair and came out to fred durst on a motorcycle. his two matches with hbk helped make him poppin again

Nov 20, 2005
you could already tell it was gona be weak look at the matches Cole vs Lawler at Wrestlemania shud of had that match at a "in Your House" pay per view, wwe doesnt have the roster like it had a pervious wrestlemania!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Somebody have a comprehensive rundown of what the match outcomes were? I don't have time to go through 15 pages, but I'd like to keep up with who won what.

Thanks to anyone who can provide me a link or a rundown of Wrestlemania.

Feb 13, 2006
I think Taker has a concussion. It looks like he didn't have enough time to catch himself with his hands when HHH gave him one of the pedigree's.
Then after one of them he mouthed the word "Oh my god"
watch the match again and see if you know what I am talking about.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I bet they are gonna have Cena try to break the streak next year.