Wrestlemania 29 April 7, 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
since the rock resigned I think he will retain at wrestlemania this year but drop it at next ppv or something. imo looks like taker not doing mania this year (imo he shouldnt since he hasnt trained bc it will be a half ass match.) but looks like it will be punk vs the rock vs punk. with either cena or the rock getting a pin on punk setting up the rock vs cena again.

imo the rock should never lose to Cena at a wrestlemania unless its the rocks retirement match bc that shit will ruin the rock.

Last edited:
Props: J-FUNKTION
Feb 8, 2003
I don't think punk will win the title till next year at mania. especially if they still going with punk vs . Lesner at summerslam. bc more I think the rock not losing it art mania bc hi Joe comes out days before. if anything punk will be put in the match as the weak link to be pinned the rock . is the company guy long as he's there.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Taker needs to decide what the fuck he is gonna do because if he skips, and then decides to do a match at next mania, there will be a gap with no fuckin story behind it.
he probably made as deal on Saturday to face pink at mania. thats probably why cena got the clean win last night. I think that cena vs punk match was more of a bsck up to pencil a triple threat incase taker wouldve bailedout

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
he probably made as deal on Saturday to face pink at mania. thats probably why cena got the clean win last night. I think that cena vs punk match was more of a bsck up to pencil a triple threat incase taker wouldve bailedout
The Undertaker doesn't deserve to be in the same building as Punk.

Roll his dead ass out of the arena already.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
Concerns with Cena at Wrestlemania

F4WOnline.com is reporting that it is almost a guarantee that John Cena will defeat The Rock at Wrestlemania 29 at MetLife Stadium in just over a month. It's being said that backstage officials feel he needs to win this match, and that they expect Cena to be booed out of the arena. Cena has lost the past two Wrestlemania main events, and this could be the redemption victory to have him regain the championship. The Rock is currently being scheduled to appear at Extreme Rules in May, but that is not saying he will still be champion or compete

May 24, 2002
I think this years WM should be a good one

heres what the card is looking like so far....

WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. The Rock

World Heavyweight Title Match
Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio

Stipulations TBA
Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker

Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus, Ryback and Randy Orton

Props: Cheaptimes
Feb 8, 2003
I think this years WM should be a good one

heres what the card is looking like so far....

WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. The Rock

World Heavyweight Title Match
Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio

Stipulations TBA
Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker

Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus, Ryback and Randy Orton

triple and brock probaly will be submission, last man standing or hell in a cell.