WOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^^^^^There's alot Lames from la like that. They're famous for that shit. lol.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT?!? FAMOUS FOR WHAT?!? IF YOURE TRYIN TO SAY WE'RE FAMOUS FOR BEING TWEAKS AND CRACKHEADS, YOURE TRIPPIN, SHIT TALKIN OUTTA THE SIDE OF YOUR NECK... YOU AINT NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN L.A., HOW THE FUCK YOU KNOW WHAT GOES ON DOWN HERE??? DONT ACT LIKE THERE AINT NO DRUG ADDICTS ON YOUR SIDE...

Dec 6, 2005
I've mostly noticed ESSJ & SSSJ sport their own colors. You've seen North Siders claim their own too? I think I saw West Siders claim their own too, but I don't even know. All I know is we hell've go off track on a lot of subjects, especially with bs from the surfenos.
yea i seen dat shit 2 like

Essj=sum maroon type color i dnt know
Wssj=Black
Nssj=gray
Sssj=?????????????

May 4, 2006
YOU STAY ON THE STREETS??? SO BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU STAY ON THE STREETS, DOES THAT MAKE YOU CRAZY??? YOU PROBABLY STAY ON THE STREETS CUS YOURE A TWEAKER OR A CRACKHEAD...
Yea foo iam a crackhead hahaha. fuck no i aint no tweaker thats your mom bitch, but nope dont make me crazy iam just saying i stay in the hood unlike your bitch ass stays banging on the net just come into the siccness east co co thing knowing heka eNes on here and you just come on here to netbang and feel like you earning stripes by stepping up to homeboys on the net.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Yea foo iam a crackhead hahaha. fuck no i aint no tweaker thats your mom bitch, but nope dont make me crazy iam just saying i stay in the hood unlike your bitch ass stays banging on the net just come into the siccness east co co thing knowing heka eNes on here and you just come on here to netbang and feel like you earning stripes by stepping up to homeboys on the net.
MAN, JUST CUS YOU STAY IN THE HOOD DONT MEAN SHIT, FOOLIO... YOURE PROBABLY THE BIGGEST COWARD IN YOUR HOOD FOR ALL I KNOW... ITS FUNNY THAT YOU COULD EVEN PUT SOMETHING LIKE THE INTERNET AND EARNING STRIPES IN THE SAME CONVERSATION, BUT, IN A WAY, IM NOT SURPRISED...

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
TELL ME ABOUT IT! BUT ALL MY HOMEBOYZ FRM VN$ AND VNH $PORT THAT PANIO!
LOL Pretty much all ene's sport that pano! I actually did ask a North Sider what their color was & he said just red, like I was asking a funny q. Told him I asked, cuzz we sport maroon & shit. That told me that they don't have a color for NSSJ is what I assumed. How'd the colors for each side start any way? Only brown raggers I heard of was the brown priders & you don't really see them much, but some times you'd see a lot of brown flaggers in SJ back in the day.

Oct 3, 2006
LOL Pretty much all ene's sport that pano! I actually did ask a North Sider what their color was & he said just red, like I was asking a funny q. Told him I asked, cuzz we sport maroon & shit. That told me that they don't have a color for NSSJ is what I assumed. How'd the colors for each side start any way? Only brown raggers I heard of was the brown priders & you don't really see them much, but some times you'd see a lot of brown flaggers in SJ back in the day.
i remember a while back when i first got on the siccness i remember seein a pic of u sportin a fila shirt lookin all lost and shit j/w aint tryin to start no e-beef but was that u or what?

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
HE AINT GONNA ANSWER THAT QUESTION...BUT HE BEEN ON THESE BOARDS FOR YEARS, BEING A NORTENO GROUPIE. NEVER HAD THE BALLS TO BE FROM A SET, BUT WANTING TO BE INCLUDED IN ANYTHING NORTE.
If anyone is a Norteno groupie it's you! LMAO Had the balls to be from a set many years ago, unlike some fools on here & I could really give a fuck about it any more. Funny how fools think different, but o'well. Usually it'll will end up being the real groupies with 1000's of posts that think that. Like 1 that's an OC surfeno, with nothing better to do then to be on a Northern forum all day.

i remember a while back when i first got on the siccness i remember seein a pic of u sportin a fila shirt lookin all lost and shit j/w aint tryin to start no e-beef but was that u or what?
Yeah & don't remember why I looked lost, but probably was wondering why the chic had me stand to take a foto & I think she took her time. I don't think I even wanted to take it really.