WOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
I'M NOT ABOUT TO JUMP OFF ON 10 MS FOOLS WITH 2 FISTS CAUSE THAT WOULD BE SUICIDE. AND DONT BOTHER TRYING TO QUOTE THIS SHIT CAUSE CITY SKRAPZ ARE ON A WHOLE OTHA LEVEL TO ANYTHING YOU'D FIND IN SAN JOSE. IT AINT LIKE THEM OTHER CITIES WHERE THEM LIL PAISAS JUST RUN, OUT IN THE TOWN, FRISCO AND ESPECIALLY RICHMOND THEM FOOLS IS READY TO GET DOWN TO THE DEATH IN MY EXPERIENCE.
O...I.....C! THAN IF U KNO THEY R BOUT THEIR $HIT THAN $HOULDN'T U HAVE $OMETHING 2 HAVE THE UPPER HAND?? MAY-B A HAND~CANNON OR OR A $CUD MI$$LE??

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
He didnt take off cuz hes a lil bitch made faggot neteno, he aint bout shit in the streets, he bangs that NSS North Side Siccness

Apr 13, 2006
I'M NOT ABOUT TO JUMP OFF ON 10 MS FOOLS WITH 2 FISTS CAUSE THAT WOULD BE SUICIDE. AND DONT BOTHER TRYING TO QUOTE THIS SHIT CAUSE CITY SKRAPZ ARE ON A WHOLE OTHA LEVEL TO ANYTHING YOU'D FIND IN SAN JOSE. IT AINT LIKE THEM OTHER CITIES WHERE THEM LIL PAISAS JUST RUN, OUT IN THE TOWN, FRISCO AND ESPECIALLY RICHMOND THEM FOOLS IS READY TO GET DOWN TO THE DEATH IN MY EXPERIENCE.
ms is not 19th st patna.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Just in the short amount of time I spent kickin it with Oso when we were supposed to work on a song once, I can't imagine this dude gettin mopped up by anyone that wasn't at least his size with some considerable skill. I'd like to think that I'm not afraid of any man, but at 6' tall, and 215lbs myself, I'll admit that he's a dude I don't think I could negotiate with in a fight and I feel like I can definitely handle myself. He's the type of dude it would take 2 dudes at least to mess with, unless they were Tony Jaa or somethin hahahaha

Apr 15, 2006
ms is not 19th st patna.
im not from the city, ms 13, sur 13, 18st. they all look the same to me n i wouldnt know the difference unless they threw up. and @tykoon i was workin not out to earn stripes and especially not to break it down to all my fans on here. @chree LMAO NIGGA UR A FAT WHITE BOY EMBED IT IN YOUR HEAD SUCKA. fuck this anyways, they were skraps period i dont wanna get into city shit cause fools on here get mad

Aug 17, 2008
lol,your such a fuckin joke, i cant even take you serious

shut the fuck up "red flaggin in kansas.cmon?[/Q

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK U FOOL, YOU DONT KNOW ME. YA THIS IS KANSAS BITCH, BITCHES LIKE YOU THAT UNDERESTIMATE GET CLAPPED. WE HAD BIG OSO LIL CONER N ALL THE HOMEBOYS FLYIN ALL THE WAY OUT HERE CUZ THEY KNOW WATS REAL HOMEBOY SO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT "LOL AT NORTENOS IN KANSAS" BITCH WE BEEN HAVIN ROOTS SINCE DA 80'S SO FUCK YOU HOMIE

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
lol,your such a fuckin joke, i cant even take you serious

shut the fuck up "red flaggin in kansas.cmon?[/Q

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK U FOOL, YOU DONT KNOW ME. YA THIS IS KANSAS BITCH, BITCHES LIKE YOU THAT UNDERESTIMATE GET CLAPPED. WE HAD BIG OSO LIL CONER N ALL THE HOMEBOYS FLYIN ALL THE WAY OUT HERE CUZ THEY KNOW WATS REAL HOMEBOY SO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT "LOL AT NORTENOS IN KANSAS" BITCH WE BEEN HAVIN ROOTS SINCE DA 80'S SO FUCK YOU HOMIE
wow, that one kinda hit close to home, cause you know its true dorothy..fuckin kansas, get the fuck out outta here

Apr 13, 2007
I thought the actions you do to your enemies decided if your a g or not.Im from washington homie,jr ona serious tip you sound like a clueless lil bitch..stay in school.
N.R

A

AztecaCV

Who the fuck would want to move down there anyway? Got everything I need right here, Northern Cali is the place to be, no wonder scraps move up here.