Wow, the niners situation lookin awful...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
lol @ niner fans who even try to attempt to talk shit about our coaching situation... these same fans where all riding on Singletarys nuts last season after they went 8-8.. this year that same SIngletary was suppose to lead them to a division win.. lol fucking lames

Jun 1, 2002
Have you heard all the shit they've said about Al Davis for firing Cable?
You're acting like I didn't already break the whole thing down for you.

Listen - no one is saying the Raiders are perfect. We got plenty of issues.

Still - you can't deny the niners organizational situation is in shambles and getting progressively worse. I'm not even hating on the niners here. You guys are in big trouble. You've said as much yourself.

Right now, the niners organization is the most dysfunctional in the league.

Jan 4, 2003
NO THATS STILL THE RAIDERS BRO, YOUR COACH WENT 6-0 IN THE DIVISION AND GETS FIRED WHATS WORST THEN THAT
that alone speaks volume.. went 6-0 but still found ways to lose to tha sorry ass niners and cardz.. where that first undefeated team in tha division to not even make tha playoffs... time for Jackson to run tha show! I got respect for cable, and would love to have him on our team as some type of assistant but if it came down to losing Jackson to some other team, we would have gotten worse next season.... Gotta stick with what works .. Hue will lead these guys in tha right direction.. we'll go 6-0 in tha division again and actually win games where suppose to this time around

Mar 24, 2006
lol @ niner fans who even try to attempt to talk shit about our coaching situation... these same fans where all riding on Singletarys nuts last season after they went 8-8.. this year that same SIngletary was suppose to lead them to a division win.. lol fucking lames
this bozo does have a point though. ya'll niner fans were on cloud 16 after last season and into this season. as soon as the ship starts takin water ya'll begin to jump ship on the singletary "i want winners" boat.

Dec 4, 2006
^Fuck the queefs....enough said...mind your own business...y'all going to the playoffs and gonna get taken out just like that....

I already know the 49ers are in very bad shape when it comes to coaching/front office at this moment, tell me something I don't know!

My point is that Cable should stayed in..

Y'all saying Hue Jackson will lead you guys to the playoffs....well guess what, we thought the same about Singletary. Yes I know, they both coach different...

But my point is, how do you know Hue Jackson will improve the raiders to their highest potentials? He might be a great offensive coordinator, but can he actually lead the team all the way?

Cable had the right vibe for the team, players felt it...that's why they vouched for him!

I haven't heard any of them vouching like that for hue jackson as much as they have for Cable..that alone should tell you enough about the connection with the players and Tom Cable...

Mar 24, 2006
^Fuck the queefs....enough said...mind your own business...y'all going to the playoffs and gonna get taken out just like that....

I already know the 49ers are in very bad shape when it comes to coaching/front office at this moment, tell me something I don't know!

My point is that Cable should stayed in..

Y'all saying Hue Jackson will lead you guys to the playoffs....well guess what, we thought the same about Singletary. Yes I know, they both coach different...

But my point is, how do you know Hue Jackson will improve the raiders to their highest potentials? He might be a great offensive coordinator, but can he actually lead the team all the way?

Cable had the right vibe for the team, players felt it...that's why they vouched for him!

I haven't heard any of them vouching like that for hue jackson as much as they have for Cable..that alone should tell you enough about the connection with the players and Tom Cable...
truth hurts doesn't it?

Dec 4, 2006
What truth? you are telling me something me and many others know about the 49ers...lol@this guy....

It's pretty obvious you know the outcome of the Queefs in the playoffs.....

Mar 24, 2006
What truth? you are telling me something me and many others know about the 49ers...lol@this guy....

It's pretty obvious you know the outcome of the Queefs in the playoffs.....
lol@ this guy

actin' like you niner fans weren't up in arms for singletary a year ago, now all of a sudden...you just knew he wasn't "the guy"?

gtfoh wit that shit.

ya'll took tha bait and ran with it, ya'll know, we all know it. just admit ya'll did a complete 180 from having his back to not having his back in less then a year.

Jan 2, 2003
PLEASE tell me y niner fans r Cable's biggest fan?!?!?!?!

as sum1 pointed out...losing hue jackson and keeping Tom Cable WOULD HAVE BEEN A HORRIBLE MOVE....

and how does that josh mcdaniels conversation go..."well Josh, u were caught cheating against this organization...how would u like to become our head coach..?.."

LOL!!!!....classic....

marty went 14-2 and got fired!!!!!!!!!

cable mite have gone 6-0 against the division but he went 2-8 the rest of the games...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
it is pretty funny how Niners fans became huge Cable supporters and have been giving him endless props ever since he got fired, lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
NO, ITS BECAUSE YOUR OWN PLAYERS ARENT HAPPY WITH HIS FIRING, AND EVEN SHANE LECHLER SAID YALL GONNA LOSE PLAYERS BECAUSE OF IT
everyone keeps saying that... but the only player I've heard say they weren't happy about it was Shane Lechler

who else spoke about it and said they weren't happy?

Jan 12, 2006
everyone keeps saying that... but the only player I've heard say they weren't happy about it was Shane Lechler

who else spoke about it and said they weren't happy?
LOL @ ONLY! thats your guys best and most consistent player, since asomogua is hurt half the time and the other half he spends getting burnt. Shane is a veteran and has been in the league for a while now. We speaks im sure raiders listen up. All this is doing is splitting your team in half. Never healthy for a pro bowler to be talking down on the owners and choices they make.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LOL @ ONLY! thats your guys best and most consistent player, since asomogua is hurt half the time and the other half he spends getting burnt. Shane is a veteran and has been in the league for a while now. We speaks im sure raiders listen up. All this is doing is splitting your team in half. Never healthy for a pro bowler to be talking down on the owners and choices they make.
my point is everyone keeps saying playerS are mad... but that's all assumptions, unless they've seen/heard/read things I haven't

this move might be terrible, but it might be great

only time will tell, which is why I'm not getting too excited either way

but why are we talking about the Raiders? this thread is about the Niners

they look awful... yeah dat!

Jun 5, 2004
NOBODY REALLY GIVES A SHAT, I DONT HATE TOM CABLE

BUT WHEN WE WERE AT DENVER IT WAS SAID THAT "TOM CABLE IS OUTDOORSY, AND LOVES THE COLORADO/DENVER AREA, BLAH BLAH BLAH"

ALL OF YALL NINER/CHIEFS/ERRYBODY THATS A RIVAL TO THE RAIDERS OR JUS A HATER/ HAVE SAID SO MUCH TRASH TALK... LIKE "THE RAIDERS SHOOT THEM SELVES IN THE FOOT"

SO I AGREE, IT'S UP TO THE PLAYERS, NOT THE FANS, NOT THE COACH/S, NOT ME, NOT THE SICCNESS

ALL RAIDER HATERS KNOW DEEP DOWN IN UR HEART THAT WE A MUTHAFUCKIN PROLEM NEXT YEAR,

AND I DONT HATE ON ANY TEAM, I JUS DONT SUPPORT FAKE "FANS" LIKE CHRIS HOGG FORILLA FAKE GO-RILLA, NIGGA "I MIGHT BECOME A CHIEFS FAN" IS SOME FAKE ASS BANDWAGON SHIT