wow, Nancy Grace is a piece of shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i cant stand nancy grace. practically every case she covers she ruins it to the point where the case could get thrown out due to mistrial due to a biased jury. i think she does the justice system a disservice by force feeding her opinions down everybodys throat. she pretty much ruined the amanda knox case for the prosecution

also her tv show 'swift justice' i think its called is terrible. she disrespects and belittles anybody that comes on that show to the point where i wish one of them would punch her out one of these days

the people who work on her show hate her too and cant stand working with her cause shes such a bitch both on and off the camera. its pretty well known

Nov 1, 2005
i cant stand nancy grace. practically every case she covers she ruins it to the point where the case could get thrown out due to mistrial due to a biased jury. i think she does the justice system a disservice by force feeding her opinions down everybodys throat. she pretty much ruined the amanda knox case for the prosecution

also her tv show 'swift justice' i think its called is terrible. she disrespects and belittles anybody that comes on that show to the point where i wish one of them would punch her out one of these days

the people who work on her show hate her too and cant stand working with her cause shes such a bitch both on and off the camera. its pretty well known
Sensationalism is a type of editorial bias in mass media in which events and topics in news stories and pieces are over-hyped to increase viewership or readership numbers.[1] Sensationalism may include reporting about generally insignificant matters and events that don't influence overall society and biased presentations of newsworthy topics in a sensationalist, trivial or tabloid manner.

Some tactics include being deliberately obtuse,[2] appealing to emotions,[3] being controversial, intentionally omitting facts and information,[4] being loud, self-centered and acting to obtain attention.[3] Trivial information and events are sometimes misrepresented and exaggerated as important or significant, and often includes stories about the actions of individuals and small groups of people,[1] the content of which is often insignificant and irrelevant relative to the macro-level day-to-day events that occur globally. Furthermore, the content and subject matter typically doesn't affect the lives of the masses[1] and doesn't affect society, and instead is broadcast and printed to attract viewers and readers.[1] Examples include press coverage about the Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky scandal,[1] Casey Anthony Trial,[1] Tonya Harding's role in the attack of Nancy Kerrigan[1], and the O.J. Simpson murder case[1].

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
RIP to that little girl though, I hope her mom & her moms boyfriend get whats coming to them.

TV Host Nancy Grace faces backlash over hashtag | abc7news.com

TV host Nancy Grace is facing backlash over her choice of a hashtag when talking about the murder of a three-year-old girl in Napa.

Grace used the hashtag "freezertot" on both Twitter and Facebook. Court documents show the body of Kayleigh Slusher was stuffed inside a freezer. Grace's followers responded by saying the posts were quote "disgusting" and "disrespectful."

Slusher's mother Sara Kruegar and her boyfriend, Ryan Scott Werner, face murder charges in her death.