Wouldn't everybody just love...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2009
lol the siccness forums are just fucken ROAMING with e-thugs and uptight jackasses. Post your shit, get flamed and move on. Never take the morons seriously. I'm happy that there's at least more than a few people who aren't clinically retarded.

Siccness forums have gone to shit these days. Thank christ for the random thoughts page and shit... now we can get back to some decent topics. These mods need to get back to their jobs and merge all the topics to send all the stupid threads to their new designated areas... eliminate the clutter. Ya know, instead of commenting on all the threads. lol. One or two of em aint so bad, dont gemme wrong.

Goddamn i'm bored.

Nov 14, 2002
So go ahead and get a mod position and clean it up.

Merged threads suck and just cause more bullshit than anything. Either way, who the fuck cares? You'd complain if you posted something and it was deemed off topic... STFU, click on what you like and fuck on...

Nov 14, 2002
No.

And the main reason I liked the first one was because of the chorus. It tied the whole thing together. Otherwise, it was just a bunch of yibbedydeyibbedyyadascribbedydibbety to me.