***WOULD YOU.................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

Would you get more hyped up about picking up your favorite artist new cd and it being one of the best cd's you have ever heard? Or seeing the artist in person and talking for a brief second?

With me its getting the cd. i mean if i can kick it folks that's cool, but i aint finna start trippin and get all happy if i can kick it with an artist. shit an artist the same as me or you and i think people getting confused about that.

that's why i wont cop most main stream stuff if any, you never know if shits tight cause it will sell as long as people got love for the artist. i been talking to a few people on here for a minute and am looking forward to getting they cd's and if shits tight ima let it be known. but if i aint feelin it ill speak on it and let that be that. whether they cool with it or not. if they true artist and some real people then i think they would want to know.

anyway whats ya'll opinon on this shit cause sometimes you go cop something cause everybody say its dope and shit is straight garbadge.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

yeah im the same. Ill get hella excited if I find something Ive been wanting badly. Also when a new CD drops by an artist im a huge fan of like Quik or Daz Ill have a huge grin on my face, and Ill almost run back to my car so I can pop the CD in!

I dont really care about meeting anyone, they are just people like me and you and my lifes not gonna change from meeting an artist.

May 17, 2002
Yeah I thought the same, but when I finally seen Too $hort in vegas I realized that I anticipate his cd's more. Not cause hes an ass or nothin, but theres just something sbout the music that gets me

Apr 25, 2002
Easily....

I would pick a good CD of my favorite artist.

Talking to him for a brief second is like "What's up, your music is the shit, keep it up" he nods his head then he's out.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
IM ONE OPH THE BLESSED PHEW INDIVIDUALS THAT NOT ONLY GOT TO MEET MY PHAVORITE ARTIST, I MOBBED WIT HIM PHOR AN ENTIRE WEEKEND, AND HE'S GONNA BE ON MY ALBUM, BUT IN THAT SCENARIO, ID RATHER HAVE THE TIGHT CD, THATS WHAT MAKES THEM YOUR PHAVORITE IN THE PHIRST PLACE...ABA

T

thug_proppa

thats what im saying, music should be what you grade buying it on. not kickin it with the person or for fee'z saying dammm he's fine. thats some bull-shit.