WOULD YOU SIGN WITH SUGE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MURDA_MINDED

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........NOT ME..........I'D SHOOT THAT NIGGA SOME BEATS AND MAYBE A COUPLE A VERSES......BUT I WOULDNT BE SIGNED UNDER THAT NIGGA..........HAVE MY LIFE ON CONTRACT.......FUCK THAT........

May 10, 2002
shit seems like deathrow is just a deathtrap!! i wonder if anyone thought it was a coinsidence how left eye was on the row now....and now she dead....

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
if I rapped - fuckin right i'd sign. They're about to rise back to the top and I think Suge isn't going to fuck with you, as long as you don't cross him.

M

MrFreeze

suge is crooked as fuck id be hella coo off doin business with him unless i got to write up the contracts and even then id be paranoid. the mans crazy.

Apr 26, 2002
tha way i c it, if i did (and i'm a rilla nigga), shit would go down either 2 ways. 1)i would get killed by him (death is worth no money) or 2) i would hav 2 kill him (death penalty or life in prison is worth no money). so my answer iz hell no. fold.

T

thug_proppa

only way you get fucked by suge is if you a bitch or if you dont got ya mind right when it comes to the bussness side of thangs.

that's why i aint trying to work on write or do shit till i get my mind right on the bussness, not the way shit flow or how tight it is but knowing how to get payed and stay payed.

so hell yea if i new how to run shit and handle my shit i would be on that type of roster with a quickness.