WOULD YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2009
ONLY IN EXCHANGE FOR MY KIDS TO HAVE A HELTHY HAPPY LIFE AND FOR THEM TO BE IN GODS GRACE.. FOR THAT.. HELL MUTHA FUCKIN YEAH..!!
WITH 3 KID'S THAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MYSELF I FEEL YOU HOMEBOY, BUT THIS LIFE IS TEMP ONLY THEY WILL SOMEDAY HAVE TO GO ALSO....SO I GUESS I WOULDN'T DO IT AT ALL. I WANT TO SEE MY KIDS IN HEAVEN FOR ETERNITY!!

Nov 21, 2007
IF YOU BELEIVE THE BILEIVE THE BIBLE, YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS LIFE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO HELL. MAYBE JUST A TEASE.
1 Peter 5:8 said:
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
if the devil is roaming through the world of man "like a lion" does that not make this world akin to "hell"?

P.S I don't believe the bible. Especially not the cherry picked versions of today.

Apr 20, 2008
there is heaven, hell, and the poligatory or whatever its called.
its like the middle of both where your on the verge of hell but god has given you a last chance.

the life were living now...on earth is just a test to see where you will go.

so if you think its hell now just wait till you die.