would you be aganist tech droping an internet ep evey month?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2008
How would you feel if tech decide to stop doing album and decide to drop internet EPS every month or decide to just drop 2 or 3 new songs every week or unrelease songs every week?

May 6, 2002
Gotta say no. I know this may be blasphemous on this board, but I think he drop too much stuff already. All his stuff sounds the same to me now.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Closest thing would be if they did something similar to when Kanye dropped a new song a week (G.O.O.D. Fridays). Maybe have it be a weekly track from any Strange act, not just Tech. Ultimately, don't ever see them doing this. Unlike most rappers, Tech doesn't strike me as the type to just be in the studio cutting tracks for no damn reason. Even unreleased shit were tied to some project or another.

May 7, 2008
^^ i definitely want more vintage tech cds..

but if they release internet eps each week i hope at the end of the year the best tracks most liked by the public get thrown on a cd for hard copy purchase..

Jan 29, 2006
Closest thing would be if they did something similar to when Kanye dropped a new song a week (G.O.O.D. Fridays). Maybe have it be a weekly track from any Strange act, not just Tech. Ultimately, don't ever see them doing this. Unlike most rappers, Tech doesn't strike me as the type to just be in the studio cutting tracks for no damn reason. Even unreleased shit were tied to some project or another.
sorta like KMK does for the NUGG OF THE WEEK, where they drop some unreleased stuff, but they also drop remixes of stuff.