WOULD YALL CONSIDER X-RAIDED A HORROR RAPPER LIKE LYNCH???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2003
In my opinion (which alot if not most people share) SOTS was by far Lynch's best album, but Loaded and LBI where still tight shit. LBI just has a different style that people arn't used to hearing from Lynch. Thats how I feel anyway.

One love -- R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright

Jul 12, 2004
man i got a ouple thangs to say up on this, first lynch and x raided are in two different Catagories, i would Consider lynch horror Core bkecause that nigga tries to bke, raided just spits all real shit, and if you think "wit a mask on" is horror Core, you aint never stepped foot in the projects...thats word for word what Can and does take plaCe nigga...
NCG SS/602

Jan 14, 2003
theres plenty of lines x raps horror style
but most of the time its all real,

but what about the last song on sac a indo when x is talkin bout necrophiliac shit?

what about bitch killa?is that homies from the hood pull hoes?

most of the time x is the realest rapper out.
but he still gets creative sometimes,jus like lynch

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
antonio916 said:
i dont know, i think psycho active was way better than 24 deep
Im sorry, but "had to gat cha" was probably better than EVERY song off of Psycho Active...

Jun 5, 2004
there arent any horror rappers anymore. look, x, lynch, esham, everyone changed up their shit. i just dont think lynch has found his new niche. his beats have gotten more hip-hop, and his lyrics are kind of all over the place, not one topic, shit like that. the only lbi song i really like is that spitz network

Mar 7, 2004
She was bleedin like the time of the mounth,I cut a hole fat enough ta stick my fist up in her cunt.

thats one of the siccest lines in that song.

I stuck my knife in her ass with no vasalien,I stuck it deeper and depper then i herd her scream.

that one to.

Lynch and Raided aren't horror rap, they just aren't....

HAve any of you actually heard real horrorcore rap. Horrorcore rap surrounds the world of Gore, Satanic Ritual's, gothism and other shit to do with horror-themed shit. Lynch and raided are G's they arent Goths lol

They talk about 9 millis splitting wigs and death type lyrics, but they are a long way away from being true horrorcore artists, I doubt that's what they want to be known for anyways. They are tru gangsta rap and nothin else.

I think it would be ill of them to get toegther with horrorcore rap artists or other gangsta rap artists that are still living, such as ADR and Triple 6 from frisco... That would be a fucking gem.

May 2, 2002
raided is versatile, i wouldn't call him a horror core rapper, since like someone said he spits some real shit aswell... same with lynch, though lynch got some sick tracks, hehe :knockout:

Feb 23, 2003
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR X-RAIDED TO RECORD THE XORCIST ALBUM OVER THE PHONE?? WHAT WAS HIS HIGHEST SELLIN RELEASE??

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Jester LoC said:
man i got a ouple thangs to say up on this, first lynch and x raided are in two different Catagories, i would Consider lynch horror Core bkecause that nigga tries to bke, raided just spits all real shit, and if you think "wit a mask on" is horror Core, you aint never stepped foot in the projects...thats word for word what Can and does take plaCe nigga...
NCG SS/602
yes indeed.

and like homie sed lynch n raided are different yet still have similarities as well.

Jan 26, 2004
Have y'all neva heard "Psycho Active" the name of itself sugguests raided is on some hoororcore type shyt, tha album is just as "Sicc" As SOTS, with all the people he "murderin" on that album. THat's Reality rap?... All those bitchez he kills and the shyt he does to them is reality? Come on now That's some Siccmade type shyt 4 sho...
X on siccmade = U can't even fuck wit it

I would say that Raided has the ability to be a horror rapper, but he can also turn around and spit some shit that'll make you think. He's grown a lot since Psycho Active. Besides the fact that Lynch is definitely a "horror" rapper and their delivery is completely different, I think the main difference is lyrical style. Compare X's vocabulary to the words that Lynch uses. Totally different, at least in my opinion.

=

Mar 26, 2005
They both sick as fuck. Damn it was Lynch that made X Raided they both on some sick shit. But i wouldn't say they are horrorcore maybe Lynch but not anymore he got hella weak, X is way harder in my opion!

Jan 26, 2004
YGD-fanforlife said:
They both sick as fuck. Damn it was Lynch that made X Raided they both on some sick shit. But i wouldn't say they are horrorcore maybe Lynch but not anymore he got hella weak, X is way harder in my opion!

Lynch is weak?!?!!? That's your opinion, & that's cool, but have you seen the freestyle video on madesicc.com ? He showin that he still comin with that classic sicc ass shyt!

& Yea I agree with Locahontas, he has a very wide range as far as lyrical content...so you could put him into multiple categories if you actually wanted to classify what kind of rap he is.