WOULD YALL CONSIDER X-RAIDED A HORROR RAPPER LIKE LYNCH???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
xorcist wasnt really a horror album he had songs like check your bitch 25 to life and i aint dead yet on there that talked bout real shit. psycho active was his only album that was all about killin and shit.

but i still wouldnt call raided a horror rapper. i think in a skit on 24 deep lynch says that he does cannibal/siccness rap, sicx does that devil rap, c-bo does that gangsta shit, and raided does the psycho shit. but he hasnt been on that hype for a while i dont think

Apr 25, 2002
naw..just listen to his shit..it aint horror shit..same with lynch..sure hes dropped certain songs that would qualify as horror core but overall naw i wouldnt say taht

Aug 16, 2002
Raided aint even in the same catagory as lynch, his spits are all real...when he talkz about bustin on fools and pimpin bitches on stockton and ridin it out in the pen they are all real! Lynch aint eatin nobody or deep fryin no baby nutts! they is a difference between fact and fiction! Raided aint ever rapped no horror shit take another listne to Xorcist homeboy!!

Apr 25, 2002
^^ naw i beg to differ...tracks like witta mask on are filled with images of raided doin horror core shit..and tho he is in the pen for a murder..and i am not questioning his cred at all cuz i know hes real..its still far fetched to believe raided did every last thing he rapped about..im sure he aint got the sign of the beast on his dick head..etc etc

Aug 16, 2002
yea I feel...but what i'm sayin he ain talkin bout baby guts and fuccin his mom niether thats some horror shit raided is just on some gangsta shit mayne! there is a huge difference between him and Lynch!

Jan 14, 2003
mostly x rhymes about real shit
but i remember a line that goes

its halloween and i got a treat
im dressed lika devil and im handin out human meat
and every hoe that rings my bell
ill drag em in the house and take em on a trip through hell

if that aint horrorcore then what is?

Sep 5, 2003
I'd say X has 2 sides 2 him, a lil bit of horrorcore in him, n A LOT of Phsyco in him, cuz he be flowin bout bitch killin n all these gangsta plots, but he also does shit like NME posted up...